Would you pay into a community fund for the 5 missing character stages?

If Mira does eventually get a stage to call her own. I want it to have a Bloodrayne style blood fountain.

3 Likes

If IG/Microsoft do green light the missing stage community fund. I hope they do it soon. So they can have a stage ready for Gargos by the time they release him. I think it would be super lame if they release Gargos without his own stage. My money is readyā€¦

2 Likes

Honestly They were so adament about not putting it in, it just bum-hugged the crap out of me.

No but I would for fixed S1 retros in a heartbeat.

I really donā€™t think we would get 5 stages off a community fund. It would cost us like 100 bucks a piece.

Iā€™d rather have the KI1/ KI2 stages reimagined or still shots available as in season 2 practice options

And Ultimates priority over a Mira stage

1 Like

I would in a heart beat.

Would be cool if they did DLC packs of X amount of stages. Not only one for each character but fun stuff like ā€œRevamped Retro Stagesā€.

Right. I donā€™t want to spend money on stages when that money can go to something more substantial like game modes, new characters, or VR support.

It would cheaper and equally effective if they just re-imagined the few stages we already have. Aganosā€™s stage at Dusk would be amazing and ARIAā€™s office would look intense if the building was on fire or crumbling.

1 Like

Would be great to see it happen, Every character should have their own tailored stage.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I thoughtMira and characters like Rash or (upcoming) would have, in case of Mira, what they did with Jago stage to night misty version for Shadow Jago,

if they went in and relit stages for the season, it seems almost impossible that no one ever had a smart decision to relight Rebel Outpost for a night setting or Maya stage as a doomy dark eclipse version- I canā€™t believe that never came across the meeting table as a designer.

Maybe it is one of the surprises, but I just canā€™t fathom how that smart decision has not been brought up.

Arias stage has lighting even In between rounds.

Iā€™d still take the ki2 orchid helipad still
Image or the Ki1 orchid rooftop building at night still image bg as a selectable bg over an expensive new stage.

1 Like

I probably would join a ā€œstagesā€ community fund, although Iā€™d rather see a fund go for more characters, costumes, colors and accessories, or to add/improve a game mode.

Stages are cool, but I donā€™t think itā€™s absolutely critical for every character to have one since weā€™ll be able to choose what music we want to listen to in Season 3.

Iā€™m happy with the number of characters, provided that Eyedol makes it in for the final 27. This game isnā€™t designed to become SFIV - thereā€™s just too much variety between the characters and playstyles. I would much rather everyone get their own stage, as befits KI lore and past precedent.

I voted NO.
because i would rather pay for every character giving ultimates or no mercy or any kind of finisher.
thats worth the money and i think much better than stages.
we have already (thank you IG) so much and very nice stages, more than the average fighter game, so no complaints there.
ps: make the same topic for ultimates or no mercyā€™s or any kind of finisher and you will get my vote! :wink:

I would pay for stages for original charactersā€¦ but not guest charactersā€¦ Cause imho Guests shouldnt have stagesā€¦ (though if it was one community fund for all chars i wouldnt mind it)

Iā€™d retailer do a community fund for four more character :slight_smile:

Just sayinā€™

I have a similar thread here, but I would definitely pay

I would without question pay for the remaining 5 stages

1 Like

This fund would be an attempt to fix what IG broke with season 3. KI characters have always had their own stages. From the first KI up through season 2 of the new KI. Now is season 3 they want to break the mold? Characters sharing stages is a TERRIBLE idea. And hearing one characters music on another characters stage sounds horrible. Comboā€™s music on Cinderā€™s stage? Yukā€¦

1 Like

I voted in favor of this, but letā€™s be clearā€¦ Thereā€™s no way IGā€™s building five completely new stages from the ground up. Anyone thinks they can do that for a community fund is insane. The last fund was for Shago to get a new move set. Youā€™re talking about one character. Now weā€™re talking about five stages?

Now, if they were willing to do a stage recoloring for characters, as some have mentioned, like Mayaā€™s stage post-ultra with storming and red clouds, etc. Great. Maybe Omenā€™s stage gets recolored to be a bit more red instead of blue and the portal remains open and thereā€™s Gargosā€™ stage.

This kind of stuff at least seems somewhat feasible to me, but then again, Iā€™m not a developer and have no idea if itā€™s easier to recolor a stage like this or give Shadow Jago his own move set. Iā€™m assuming, but I donā€™t really know.

As for the conversation that keeps barging in to practically every topicā€¦ No I donā€™t think any characters besides Shago will have ultimates and no I donā€™t think theyā€™d do them for a community fund. If I had the choice, Iā€™d take a new character or a new place to fight in, even a recolored stage over a different way to end a match, but thatā€™s just me. Not saying Iā€™d never want to see it, but for me, itā€™s not a huge priority.

EDIT: Wow, with 117 votes, 78% are in favor of doing a community fund for stages. Doesnā€™t get much more cut and dry. Really hope MS & IG decide to do something with this. I really donā€™t want to have to go through season 3 having to listen to people constantly bellyache about the lack of stages. Plus, ya know, itā€™d be cool to see them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think amore fair poll would be to ask what the forum would want as the community fund SUBJECT :+1: