Would you pay into a community fund for the 5 missing character stages?

MS should be ashamed, they go out there and tell they’re not worried about SFV because they already have their fighting game franchise to invest on, but I see no big stuff at all. KI is nowhere near MS other exclusives, marketing-wise, production-wise, design-wise. NOWHERE near.

I’d pay for a fund if that’s what it takes to have a game closer to the quality I’d expect of a game MS is currently “prioritizing”.

Halo, Gears, Quantum Break, and what seems to be Scalebound and Re:Core. The day I see KI on these games investment and production levels, just then MS can say they have a fighting game they’re investing on enough to not care about other titles as big as SFV.

1 Like

thats a nice idea but if this is to have the same stage as now i mean ( just beautifull without more ) like rotating effect roof view . zoom unzoom … thats NOPE.

but if this is for have a rotating active camera with zoom and unzoom thats YESSSSS . ( i mean like in the olds KI)
gives us that choice too please then i vote and dont forget the knock out

That would piss me off, but at the end of the Day, i’ll pay cause that’s a big fail in the actual season launch.

Being able to pay it with the infamous 18K would be best of two worlds.

This. That s the perfect exemple of how good intentions and lazyness are a bas combination. Playing a music associated with a character\stage in another is Just… Clumsy.

Actually, I already did one of those. The two most popular options were an Omen “real boy” fund and overall game polish.

No wonder MS are so community focused when so many people seem willing to pay for content above and beyond retail price for content thats expected to be there in the first place.

They can just focus on stuff no one cares about safe in knowledge they can milk more money out if loyal fans for the rest.

I really hope that more community funding doesn’t happen as people on the outside who aren’t blinded with KI love will start to give the game a bad reputation and damage all the good work that’s been done in creating a pretty amazing game.

1 Like

I really want more stages, at the very least 1 more to represent the Shadow Lords. I’d be okay for paying more, but I feel like it should have been included to begin with…

1 Like

Completely agreed, though the same could be said for Shadow Jago. They promised him a moveset in season one and it took two years AND a community fund to see it though. This is no different, sure paying for stages would suck and it might be an unsavory idea but if that’s what it takes to get them I don’t care what we have to do.

Fleshing out a character (Omen ) fine. New character sure. More stages…nope.

Even though adding more stages would be more work and overall a better value for the funding given. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really do want to see Omen fleshed out though, its one of my personal top requests.

2 Likes

Do not forget that every single dollar which was raised in the last community fund in March 2015 did not go to the developers but was used for tournament funding and supporting prize pots. Rereleasing Shadow Jago and giving him his own move set was just a bonus (and motivation) for reaching the 100.000 Dollars.

A community fund with the sole purpose of getting new content (such as stages) would enable more possibilites for the devs.

The 100k goal was reached in under two days yet the community fund bundle and Shago stayed up for sale for about a week after that, I’m sure they made PLENTY of profits from the endeavor so yeah I think adding more stages is completely within the realm of reality for a funding event.

If given the choice to pay for missing content or not have it at all, I chose to pay. Now I wouldn’t do this for just any game. But I’ve been a KI fan since the mid 90s. I just want to see the franchise done right. Even if it means I have to come out the pocket a little extra. Not any worse than paying full retail price for a bare bones SFV at launch.

1 Like

Now that’s something IG should have done on their own. Leaving that half assed character on the roster like it’s all good. You would think IG would take more pride in their work then that. Or maybe they figure that he was a bonus character so f**k it?

I don’t think they would have to start from the ground up though. I’m sure they had concepts and assets before they got scrapped. If funding is successful they could just pick up where they left off.

Community fund for Ultimates >>> Community fund for more stages

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED

5 Likes

I’m still not convinced we aren’t getting them.

I voted no because it could be handled as poorly as Shadow Jago. Exclusive stages, what a concept !

How exactly was Shadow Jago handled poorly in the context of the first community fund? The community fund to get him his own moveset had absolutely nothing to do with his availability and exclusivity.