When will we get some info about upcoming ultimates / season 4

You don’t need to read all of them, just rukizzels

That’s what I meant, he’s the community manager. Pretty much everything posted on KI’s behalf is done by him, for all we know it would be a Twitter post, a news article, a Facebook update, who knows. lol

1 Like

Ohhh yeah that does complicate things

1 Like

I thought the Season One box sitting behind the Definitive Edition was a little suspect… considering that the associated text speaks only of The Definitive Edition.

but that can’t be it…could it?

NW HARA R OURNAM ORUM H LP OR AR H

“One Console” is smudged.

An Xbox exclusive character that isn’t on Xbox One?

1 Like

The only ‘in plain sight’ thingthat I’ve noticed is the website update. I’m sure it was mentioned and we all know the website gets a sprucing when a new season is released, so I doubt it’s this but I thought it was worth highlighting.

in plain sight… i betchoo its in shadow lords haha

In plain sight, yes, but like some said, who know’s where. There are a multitude of accounts I handle on behalf of the brand.

Either way, a straight answer is you will get some news in some way, shape, or form soon. Soon is relative, of course.

6 Likes

10 Likes

KI cup wouldn’t be the best way to announce a new season… only saying this because every other season has been annouced at or close to E3. With KI being MS flag ship fighting game, I don’t see that changing.

I don’t see a season 4 happening… but I do thing there will be something going on in the back ground with a version of KI for Project Scorpio

They not patching in characters or anything until March so that’s out the window.

I’ll be popping up every Tuesday to see >:U

You forgot to say stay tuned.

2 Likes

@rukizzel

Did i find it?

The white board says: “Ultimates in Feb”

(Side note: Since there is conspiracy about whether or not Ultimates will be microtransactions or not… Was the “4 Wins” and “99 Seconds” in the ultimates trailer video a message that they would cost $4.99?)

(Please tell me i am finally the first one to figure something out.)

this was what gave it away, if i am correct.

19 Likes

You found it. So with that said, more info to come. But you will have some Ultimate goodness to look forward to next month…because that’s how much we love you.

23 Likes

Good work, @ZDhome.

4 Likes
1 Like

Using the community’s panic about your transition to mask the info? Nice!

I was finally the first to find something on the internet. It feels JUST as good as i thought it would :stuck_out_tongue: thanks Rukari

7 Likes

It was a small way to remind folks that I am still very much a part of KI!

7 Likes

Even though no one caught it till now.

lol

1 Like