Ultimates are here!

I’m sure they were just cutting that in, likely cause I think they must of activated the Ultimate by accident, then again it is a stand in, so maybe it’ll be smoother along the way?

1 Like

I hope so~

Or maybe they’re just adding (or maybe it’s already in the game not sure) the ability to cancel into it out of an ultra.

Cause that’s what happened. That flash wasn’t part of the ultimate.

Same here.

Honestly I don’t think that ultimate we saw will be the “final product” I have a feeling they’re still tweeking it. We’ll just have to wait and see.

4 Likes

YOOOOOO

Well played @rukizzel, good catch @ZDhome

5 Likes

weight you have to pay for Ultimate’s I sure hope not to pay for a finishing move is sort of bogus they should just be implemented with a update. If you buy a character and dont get the finishing moves its like paying for half a character that is pretty lame.

Every time this thread pops up I get excited.

Then I realize that Ultimates are not actually here.

7 Likes

I know right

No, because other than “ultimates are confirmed” nothing has else has been confirmed, so let’s not jump the gun, okay?

We don’t know that yet. However I wanna say this: WOOOO I’m hyped for next month! I wonder when though.

And as I suspected Ultimates are gonna be coming in waves cause well there are a ton of characters to get through.

Now I dunno why we’d have to pay for them, but hopefully not, but just in case, I’m gonna save up to be sure.

@rukizzel did say “I love you…” in the other thread. That may imply February 14th, since it’s valentine’s day, and a Tuesday.

Really now? o3o Sweet! sound spromising

Enjoyed making this. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

WOW!!! That’s awesome dude!!!

1 Like

thats pretty cool i like it

A lot of fan service there lol

went on a little long for an Ultimate suggestion, but as something cool to show off, I loved it, it was pretty hilarious.

Poor Wulf.

So it’s safe to say he’s gonna be the “Ultimate” gunieapig now? XD

Do Riptor next : p

Also I got the perfect name for Fulgore’s ultimate if it’s a suped up Devastation Beam. Call it the “Hype Beam” because it would not only be a reference to the community but it really would be hype.

1 Like

Yeah. If I do another one, I might simplify it a lot more. I chose wulf, cause he just seems the easiest to draw. This was all done using a mouse, plus Flash, always converting every line and curve you draw to it’s own version. It’s safe to say I’m not doing one for Spinal. lol. My vision, for Orchid I think is pretty creative, just trying to figure out, how it would make sense.

2 Likes

(Bows down)

You are insane with it!!! You’ve inspired me to retake flash lessons!

That was so cool I love how you inserted official audio and the flow of objects is awesome!

I have it on repeat

Thank you from all of us who love Kim

that (“AAAAAAAAHHHH!” tho)

2 Likes