Ultimates are here!

At the end of the stream we got a tease:

They show us Jago’s ultimate

/discuss
34 Likes

Haha so epic. Perfect timing :wink:

2 Likes

While I don’t care so much, I can say this- “lol spirit bomb”.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie…

BUT THAT WAS BEYOND SICK!!

3 Likes

I don’t know where you got this information. The ending tease was obviously Jago getting new shoes for an accessory.

ULTIMATES WTF?!?!

5 Likes

show us a gif~

1 Like

That Spirit Bomb was epic! lol

3 Likes

People have been asking, and they’re coming! I hope people are happy about this after asking for Season after Season after Season…after-after Season. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got excited and I didn’t even want them that badly, so everything before Jago’s Spirit Bomb was kind of a blur.

2 Likes

After 3 years of request… :sob:
tears of joy.

11 Likes

Added to the OP

5 Likes

@oTigerSpirit

I Need to play Jago again immediately. Lol. Spirit Bombing people sounds amazing . :joy:

3 Likes

Goku costume confirmed for Jago to coincide with the spirit bomb he used in the ultimate.

Keitz please!

I think I noticed a slight visuals tweak as well. I’m certain they expanded the camera angles during enders just the tiniest wee bit at least.

But yeah, ultimates… FINALLY.

Who’s starting the guessing game thread for everyone else’s ultimates?

3 Likes

Yea during the gameplay it seemed the camera would zoom out more than normal! Or was that just me? I kept paying attention to the zoom out cuz I though they would have an image hint or something relating to the new character lol

2 Likes

And you can bet your bum they will cost.

Ultimate Ultimates pack incoming.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s any secret that I’m not a fan of ultras or long finishers in general but I think it’s well done. Looks cool, and it’s not so long an animation that it’d be annoying to be hit by one every now and then.

2 Likes

I´ll buy them all. Whatever. I love you IG and MS staff.

2 Likes

G̶a̶r̶g̶o̶s̶ Tiger Spirit, share your energy w!th me!!

1 Like

#AAAAHHHHH

3 Likes

That was pretty cool, I wonder though, assuming the black screen isn’t a placeholder and we’re seeing how this will look in the finalised version in the game, if there’s any chance we get the slight red screen flash from the No Mercy moves from the original KI?

2 Likes

haha no season 4.

1 Like