New character revealed: Shin Hisako!

I can say this, the character will definitely be reusing Hisako’s Influence ender animation where she goes straight through the opponent, possibly also a faster version of her rekkas.

1 Like

Some of my suspects:
-Spinal normals
-Jago sword attacks(both normals and specials)
-Orchid baton attacks
-Hisako attacks
-Tusk attacks
-Arbiter normals

1 Like

RELATIVE was the key word in a previous hint.

Father’s weapon
RELATIVE

Jago or Hisako brother/ sister / cousin/ aunt /uncle /grandparent etc

I’m a bit lost. Which hint?

Also, from the Novella, chap 6:
“I will give them me,” said ARIA. “I will reveal myself to them. And then I will provide the information that they crave. For Maya: Our surveillance footage showing that her sister Mira is alive and a member of the Coven. For Jago and Orchid: The history of their grandmother and the Aries 9 project, as well as proof about how their father really died. For TJ: Full disclosure on how his DNA was altered. I will also let them know about the swordsman Tusk; and the teenager who has been under surveillance for the past year: Kim Wu. I will reveal the history of Glacius and everything that we know about Kan-Ra and Hisako. I will even offer to return Night Guard relics stolen from Sabrewulf. And I will guarantee them that all of my agents, including the assassin Sadira and yourself, the Stalkers and Mark 03 battle units, will cooperate with them on missions. They will see the logic: That the only path is to join together in this alliance.”

Jago and Orchid’s Grandmother and father past and death remain in the shadows. Also, he is one of the few characters who has been named but could be alive, since his death it’s suggested but not confirmed, and even if he died, well, you know, Hisako and Spinal doesn’t seem to have a problem with that

I’ve heard the trope a billion time that jago and orchid are brother and sister, though I would have an easier time believing a link between jago and hisako. It’s hard to tell when hisako doesn’t live to tell the tale.

it’s just a guess.

I did not imply that jago and Hisako are related, just wondering if the father reference will be linked to Jago’s father or to Hisako’s father.
Maybe it’s a link to rash’s father lol or could be aria’s supposed ‘father’

What with the Sherlock Holmes mystery of reveals this game has anyone can conjure up a breadth of ideas and lore between actual announcements

Either the character is a descendant of Hisako’s family line, or Hisako’s father was reborn/reincarnated in the modern era.

I knew it! Hisako’s father is next character. :smiley:

12 Likes

Wow, I guess I guessed right then. Or at least near the ballpark. Woo!

1 Like

You guys are jumping fast to the Hisako father train

Maybe it could be “Shadow Hisako”

Hope to be wrong and being her father

2 Likes

Not necessarily. Someone asked, “Hisako’s dad, or Happy Hisako?”, and they replied:

That is the question, isn’t it?

1 Like

Ugh why is everything they type so ambiguous and misleading?! Kappa

7 Likes

Well think. “Rebirth…”

In the context of the tweet, what would “the ghost” cry about? Its past.

So yeah. Character reveal very soon I hope…

My reaction as of right now:

3 Likes

Still thinking it’s Hisako.

If it’s Hisako, it will be Chiharu

I just hope it’s a totally different entity than Hisako, and not another “Shago” esque character.

hisako’s sister with her father as a protector yoh from shaman king style

Something tells me they won’t. That’s Shadow Jago’s thing. A Darker form of another character. Omen is his own thing. If we were to have another “shadow” character, that would take away from Shadow Jago’s Uniqueness as a Character. Imo

One would hope for the shago situation, because otherwise that’ll mean OG Hisako isn’t coming back In sequel…

Chiharu may be Hisako but she could look very different. I see full samurai gear.

:disappointed_relieved: Not happy…

I’ll still get whatever this thing is… but…

I was hoping for something else… :confused:

Kilgore feelings all over again.

2 Likes

Chiharu would be awesome!!!