When will we get some info about upcoming ultimates / season 4

I couldn’t be direct. I always try to hide things for anyone who cares to look. It’s my way of sneaking information to those who pay attention.

Admittedly the clues only come together after the fact. Just to tease more: my last post had another clue in it. You’ll have to draw some lines to figure it out, but it’s there.

1 Like

Oh, of course I can’t access twitter where I’m at lol

I meant forum post :wink:

sigh

Valentines Day can’t come soon enough! For…my date night, of course. I just love Tuesday date nights. Yep.

7 Likes

God. ■■■■. It.

I really wish I was better at this…even if this is wrong it’s better than I could do.

3 Likes

I would like to say in a unrelated note that Rukari and Dakuri are pretty similar names

Just saying…

1 Like

Man, now I feel like I have to pick through everything that @rukizzel says from now on, because that “We love you” clue blew past my head so fast. Lol

2 Likes

Please is the next char coming in February Or March ?

I’ve looked everywhere.
I give up :frowning:

@rukizzel put Nicholas Cage gif - Johnny Cage guest confirmed? :V

1 Like

Feb 14th. Valentine’s day and a Tuesday. Guarantee they are coming then.

But didnt you say in another thread that if Ultimate’s are to be paid for you were quitting KI??

1 Like

There’s the caviate. He would be done with the forum. But he would still be at home on XB1 kicking rocks all over the place.

Season 1 character, Season 1 stage…

Could it be that season 1 are getting ultimates first?

Yeah… thats still true.

Im kind of confused because i never said anything that would contradict myself. Im super happy i found something, but i will STILL quit if they are micro transactions.

(To be specific, If every character doesnt get at least 2 FREE ultimates, I will quit. {unless they are easily unlock-able in-game WITHOUT having to play any specific game mode})

1 Like

To be fair that’s kinda pushing it/ having high expectations IMO :confused:

Shago only has one. Why would everyone get two?

Expecting 2 free ultimates per character or else you’ll quit?

It was nice meeting you.

2 Likes

Well, educate me.

How many finishers did characters have in the old games? Were they based off of special moves (like Jago’s endokuken one in KI 2013), or were they pretty unique?

Impossible

1 Free ultimate for everyone? Could be
1 purchasable ultimate for everyone? Could be
1 Free ultimate and 1 purchasable one for everyone? Unlikely
2 Purchasable ultimates for everyone? Unlikely
2 Free ultimates per character? Impossible

Either first or second option could be possible. The rest are nuts

1 Like