What are you playing?

OMG!!! “Drawn to Death”!!!

On PS4 right now for free PSplus!

Its absolutely hilarious! Its heavy metal high school notebook doodle art as an action / arena RPG.

Im blown away how funny and amazing this game is…and for free!

I don’t care much for Duke Nukem but I’ve been waiting so long for this game. Really wish it had a sequel instead but hey, this could be a start.

1 Like

1 Like

Started my first modded Skyrim playthrough this week. Feels pretty cool.

Also been getting back into playing Magic:The Gathering with my friends at the college. First time playing in 5 years!

2 Likes

Trying to get into R6 Siege but im too busy learning Kilgore XD

1 Like

I bought a ton of fat packs with some wicked good pulls, few planeswalkers and such…but I don’t play it, lol.

I’m in trouble this month. Yooka-Laylee, Bulletstorm, Darksiders, TWD Season 2. Plus all my currently incomplete games. :sweat:

I adjusted the camera speed, and it doesn’t give me a headache anymore, so that helps…the controls are good. Not a fan of the enemies not really fighting back. Not giving up on it, since I paid for it.

Nothing but Warframe and Blazblue Central Fiction lately.

I got a PS4 Slim a few weeks ago with Horizon Zero Dawn, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4 and The Last Guardian. I haven’t played Uncharted 4 yet, but I’m a few hours in to TLG, about a half hour in to Horizon and my lady and I are at the final boss in Ratchet & Clank. Overall, I must say that I’m very happy with my purchase. :slight_smile:

I downloaded Ryse and Darksiders on XB1 (good games with gold stuff here!) and might dive in to those soon as well.

Anyone playing Yooka Laylee? Anyone have any opinions on it?

Ryse was surprisingly awesome for a free game!

Horizon is cool but it gets boring if you scavenge and side quest too much

Uncharted 4 is amazing! Its a damn movie and your girl or family will have just as much fun watching you play as you will playing it.

Yeah I’d say I liked the first one, loved the second one and liked the third one. Pretty excited to start playing the newest iteration, but I’m waiting until I finish the other games so I can give it the full attention it deserves. My lady enjoyed watching me play the second one as well as the newest Tomb Raider (not Rise, but the one before that). Those are some fantastic games!

Have you played Rise of the tomb raider? Its way better than the Reboot… my family loved watching it as well.

i wish they would love watching Dark SOuls but…ehhh…nope lOL

been playing Ashes of the Singularity on the PC

its an RTS game on a massive scale. i love it! but then on one mission the enemy sends a wave and my ENTIRE forward base i spent like 2hrs building…just gets blown up by a massive bomb in seconds with ALL of my army that was like 400 - 500 units strong. it was seemingly entirely at random cuz i dont know what the ■■■■ does what yet. i was just fighting then BOOM. i was like this afterward:

save game > exit to menu > exit to desktop > restrain myself from shooting my PC with my shotgun

1 Like

I’ve played the first few minutes. It looks awesome! I’ve been playing this other fighting game a lot for the last year or two (or three) so I haven’t given it the time it deserves, but I think I will soon.

1 Like

Actually I fully take it back. Nier Automata is amazing! Beat route A. And enjoying 9s.s story too.

1 Like

If you liked Banjo-Kazooie, its definitely worth picking up. I’ve only really explored the first world but the platforming is nice and I’ve always liked Rare/Playtonic’s humor. There are some noticeable collision issues and I’ve already had an instance of being stuck between a couple of rocks with no way out besides “Return to Hub”. Still recommend it.

Working on my Apocalyptic run through. I have to say, when Darksiders 2 came out, I wasn’t impressed with it because of its gear system and everything, the boss fight and the collectible marathon. Playing Darksiders again, makes me realize that the sequel did improve a few things. The back-tracking in this game is so annoying, hoping to speed through and finish the game this week (hopefully)

Ryse was decent when I started it, then it became repetitive with a not-so-great storyline. Plus every time I look at Boudika (Buddika?), I feel sad because her model looks so awful.

1 Like

Want to get back into Mass Effect, but I don’t have the time right now. Was hoping to finish at least the first so I could finish both the second and third during summer vacation. Sadly, I just don’t have the time… even worse Yakuza Kawami is coming out around said time. Even worse, I am considering buying Persona 5 now that I know it isn’t a racing game.

Been stoked for Yooka for 2 years, since I am a huge Banjo/retro platformer fan. The reviews were kinda harsh at times, but some other people really like it, so it’s probably just a love-it-or-hate-it game and I really wanted to check it out their design ideas. But… the camera makes me incredibly motion sick within 30 seconds. No amount of adjusting settings seems to help. So I’m pretty bummed about that. Dunno if I should return it to the Steam store or just wait and see if they patch a better camera (or a fan mods one).

Playing The Sexy Brutale right now. It’s a pretty cool game, would recommend if you like puzzle games and murder mysteries. A little stressful though.

I had the same motion sick problems. If possible, try and lean back while doing simple movements with the camera. This helped me get over the motion sickness. I’m on the 3rd world now with no issues.