What are you playing?

I’ve been out of town this weekend, so I’ve been playing a lot of a mobile game from the same guys who did Bloons Tower Defense called Tower Keeper. Pretty fun little RPG style game. Pretty basic, not really story heavy or complicated gameplay wise. Pretty fun game for what it is!

#BUT
My phone died on the road and I never got to backup my data, so my save file corrupted and I’ve had to start over (right as I got my barbarian a new mace too :sob: )
Oh well, I can get back to where I was pretty easy. Only been playing for a few days.

Right now I am playing KI and trying to beat Fire Emblem Awakening with Mirrors edge Catalyst/Dishonored 2 on the side.

Played Zelda BOTW last night some more…damn this game is hard… and slow… I need more action. Too much searching for shrines and climbing is way too slow. Maybe it will pickup pace soon?

I think this is the closest thing you’re gonna get to anything Ikari lol

Mostly Pokemon Sun.

But today, I’m starting Freedom planet.

Good choice.

As for my contribution to this topic, how about you guys find out yourselves how my playthrough is going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reminds me… Still need finish conquest.

Take your time it’s a pretty taxing game.

1 Like

Yeah, early on BOTW is pretty slow and tedious, but once you get a few hearts, like 10+, and you get the climbing gear, increase your stamina wheel, get some better weapons, the pace does start to pick up and gets easier. It kinda has the same problem the original had where the lack of hand-holding can get you deep into the harder areas of the game with no real indication that you’re not ready for that area yet.

I have 1 extra heart and 1 extra wheel. Im at Kikikiro village and will talk to Impa as soon as I start back up…so not far at all but damn it took forever to get to that point.

My abscense is extreme.

Finished Nioh, it was ok.
But Nier automata on the other hand, is a game you must play. One of the best games i’ve ever played. Don’t miss out on that one!

(ok back to the new season of Diablo 3)

Witcher 3/Mass Effect.

1 Like

The Cave, Darksiders and Gears 4 campaign.

Was playing Nier Automata. Never believed in the whole “paid reviews” thingy, until I played this. The game is complete trash to me. Seriously.

I recommend the first NieR if you can find it or watch some videos on it. Personally, it’s the better game. The Western release, that is.

As for the topic, I just bought Blazblue Central Fiction on sale the other day. Having a blast with Es and Susano’o! The gameplay is FAR more enjoyable than Chrono Phantasma

Finish it and see if you change your mind.

I’m currently playing Dragon Warrior 3 on my NES emulator and having a blast

I like my old games :smiley:

1 Like

I imagine a lot of people will miss what “finishing” Nier really means.

Pre-ordering Bulletstorm : Full Clip Edition lets me play as Duke Nukem. Hail to the king baby!

7 Likes