What are you playing?

So realized that -for some reason- I have a copy of Civ:Revolution. I think my brother bought it so now it’s bound to my Xbox account but whatever.

I played a few rounds and I think I’m pretty thoroughly hooked.

Chrono trigger. It’s been pretty cool.

It has a cool protag. A bulma rip-off. A tomboy princess who spanks herself…

And…

It has a Frog Knight.

A Frog Knight.

A FROG KNIGHT.

A FROG KNIGHT.

FROG. KNIGHT.

#A.
#FROG.

#KNIGHT.

Best game.

2 Likes

Some people had their hopes too high, perhaps? Its not a terrible game by any means.

Really? At the start of the game? People feel different levels of sickness but I can’t say that it was like that for me. I didn’t muddle with any settings so I dunno…

I’ve recently been playing Dragon Quest Builders. It is quite literally Minecraft mixed with Dragon Quest. It’s pretty fun so far, but my absolute favorite part of the game is that they use the map from the original Dragon Quest. The original DQ/Dragon Warrior was the first game I ever had apart from Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, and I played the crap out of it., so that is just like a heavy dose of extra tasty icing on the already delicious cake that is this game. This game plays in a “what if?” scenario where at the end of DQ the hero chooses to join the Dragonlord instead of defeat him and the whole country has fallen to chaos and your character has to go around and rebuild all the towns after centuries of destruction. It’s awesome!!

I decided to try Enter the Gungeon. I’m terrible at it and normally don’t get past level 2, although I have made it to level 3 a few times. But it’s kind of enjoyable in bites. I really can’t seem to get any better…

1 Like

I seen you playing that…what is it exactly?

Im back on Bloodborne and loving Ryse Son of Rome. Ive also been streaming a lot on PS4 Twitch and Xbox beam.
I had 3 viewers one time! LOL

Anybody have any suggestions for Car racing Battle games?
Games where your racing but also using attacks? (PC\WIN10)

It’s a roguelike dungeon crawler with a gun theme. If you are familiar with the Binding of Isaac it’s got a lot in common with that game, but a better aesthetic and more fun gameplay in my opinion.

1 Like

I seen a weird 8bit looking dungeon game that had an awesome trailer and voice work but he 8bit was so Atari looking I just couldnt pull the trigger.

It’s definitely a pixel art game.

2 Likes

Oh OK I seen this trailer the other day!

Here is what I was thinking of…crazy ■■■ game

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah that looks messed up…

1 Like

Wow, both Enter The Gungeon and Crawl look very interesting, I just might check them out.

That narrator was the bomb!!

…The game looks ugly though. I like 8-bit art, but not when it’s striving for that weird Pitfall Atari-esque look.

1 Like

I know the narrator had me but the atari graphics just blow it… if they could upscale the graphics it would prob be a cool game!

In all honesty the narrator sounds like Mark Hamill to me.

1 Like

You guys don’t appreciate the glory that is pixel graphics…

Oh I appreciate pixel graphics,

And in all honesty I’ve been enjoying them since the 80’s when that’s all you had. I just don’t care for the pseudo-Atari-esque style they were going for in that game.

3 Likes

I stand corrected.

Telltale’s Guardians Of The Galaxy

1 Like