What are you playing?

As a massive fan of the Underworld series, I feel it is my duty to inform you of the following;

Werewolf = Lycan
Vampire = Vampire/Bloods (Lycan slang)
Humans = obvious

In her current state, Selene isspecifically referred to as a Corvinus hybrid due to her vampirism and the addition of the powerful Corvinus blood.

Michael is a Corvinus descendant, injected with Lycan blood and later bitten by Selene, creating what is typically just referred to as a Hybrid; so far we only know of two such hybrids, but with the new movie coming out early next year, maybe weā€™ll see more.

Markus was originally of the Corvinus bloodline and was the original Vampire. He became a Hybrid but I donā€™t think there was ever a specific name for it.

and now, back to your regularly scheduled thread!

3 Likes

@MandrillManiac

Itā€™s your fault for I just bought Skyrim remasteredā€¦ XD

Good. Slay those dragons! Do me proud!

1 Like

Hehe. I will not kill only dragonsā€¦ I will kill people tooā€¦ :smiley:

I am serial killer!

1 Like

You know I havenā€™t got Skyrim remastered yet but Iā€™m sorely tempted.

One silly thing I liked to do in Skyrim was take any & all gems I find and just throw them all in a basket in whatever house I had. The last game I played I had literally thousands of them in a basket. Every time you threw another one in the whole basket would glisten from all the pieces shaking around from the physics engine trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

1 Like

Strange Skyrim happenings: Someone or Something is Systematically Killing All of the Blacksmiths on my main save.
It started when I came into Whiterun to turn in a quest and and old woman told me Eorlund Grey-Mane had died, and that the Skyforge now ran cold. I knew this was weird because this had never happened to me on any of my saves previously. I made a little memorial with the very last Skyforge Steel Greatsword in all of existence that heā€™d made me.
Well a few days later, I go to the Blacksmith Shop down near the gate and the woman who works that forge was missing. Talked to her husband and he said sheā€™s dead too, and that he has to buy his weapons and armor from Khajiit caravans. If he dies, Iā€™ll have literally no reason to go to Whiterun anymore.
#What
#The
#FWEEP

So either theyā€™re all killing themselves because Iā€™m better at smithing that they are or those damned dragon/vampire attacks are going too far.

That sounds like a mystery! And an interesting adventure.

Please update. Iā€™m interested, and Iā€™m only reading it, lol.

Well after talking about it in the ā€œgames you liked but no one else playedā€ thread, or whatever I named it, I hunted down a copy of Forsaken for Windows 95ā€¦yeah, that oldā€¦sadly I couldnā€™t get it running, but somehow in the process of finding an update and some other random files in order to get it to work, I found an open source version of the game online, so I downloaded that & have been having a blast.

1 Like

A little bit of Skyrim Remastered, and a lot of BlazBlue Central Fiction!

Xenoverse 2! Itā€™s not a competitive fighter thatā€™s for sure but itā€™s very fun!

I have a question for anyone that has Skyrim Remastered: does the XB1 version have Kinect support? I was just curious.

Yelling ā€œFus Ro Dahā€ at your tv would have to get old pretty quickly, I think!

1 Like

Yeah, it did on the 360 (you could also just say ā€œUnrelenting Forceā€), but being able to say ā€œequip healing spellā€ or ā€œequip sword and shieldā€ etc. was extremely convenient in the middle of a heated battle.

So Serana McDaddyIssues and I show up at Castle Vampwhore and her dad walks up all like "Blegh, I can make you one of us, and purge that filthy wolf blood from your veins!"
My response:

5 Likes

this gif from movie?

Based on a reverse image search via Google, itā€™s a movie called ā€œCursedā€ from 2005.

2 Likes

Thank you for tell me! Hereā€™s my like! :smiley:

@WonderRed101 @KevBones10 It was an okay movie. PG-13 rating and a shitload of teen angst let it down a bit if I remember right, but it had some decent practical effects thrown in.

1 Like

Bought Titanfall 2 last Thursday and had the campaign beat by Saturday. The campaign was okay; rather short, more or less filled with bro military stereotypes as far as anyone that wasnā€™t the two main characters, but not a ton of depth besides that. Oh and there was one boss battle that annoyed me to no end.

I will say itā€™s the first FPS campaign Iā€™ve beaten since the original Halo, so thatā€™s saying something. I liked it enough to complete it. It just kinda left me wanting more, especially since there doesnā€™t seem to be any local multiplayer and if Iā€™m not taking KI online due to trolls, Iā€™m definitely not taking a shooter online.

Graphics were nice, good variety in loadouts, loadouts were also fun in and of themselves, fun boss fights except for the one battle, and a few twists and turns in the story that kept me going, though it kinda felt like it ended a bit too soon and rather abruptly.

Iā€™d recommend it to shooter fans and people that liked the first Titanfall.

Also bought NHL 17, which I immediately regret since it feels exactly like NHL 15. I thought skipping a year would help, but the on-ice product is as stagnant as stagnant can be. There are more gameplay options, which is nice, but nothing that really stands out for me personally. If you own any hockey game this generation, I see no reason to upgrade unless youā€™re desperate for the roster update.

Also got Forza Horizon 3. Havenā€™t played it yet. Looking forward to it though. :slight_smile: Loved FH2.

Iā€™ll be playing Dishonored 2 tonight. So excited! :grin:

1 Like