What are you playing?

Doing a pokemon Ω ruby boss rush at the moment.

In preparation for sun and moon obviously.

1 Like

Gears of War 4 mainly. Still not finding myself fully convinced that I love this game. I’ve been wanting to get back into other older games also from the 360. Bully mainly. Maybe Red Dead with all the recent hype.

Why does Xbox have the same game listed twice?

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13259622_1775186732712894_858002705_n.jpg

So I’m playing Skyrim and I decide to stop at an inn as a stopping point.
My character arrived in town at 4:40 AM in game time. I looked over at my phone and realized it was 4:40 AM in the real world as well.
Me and my character both decided to go to bed at the same time.
I’ve just been sitting on the toilet mediating on this and I still don’t quite know how to feel.

1 Like

Playing Battlefield 1 (Great) and Titanfall 2 (really fun but a tad disappointing)

Going to go back to Xcom-2.

I’ve done three playthroughs of Xcom 2 on hardcore (no restarts) and have failed every, single, time. And they were all back to back in a 3 day span where I did pretty much nothing but eat, ■■■■, and play Xcom. Now that I’ve had a sufficient break, I’m ready to go back.

I tend to lose the game anytime a UFO shoots me down and we have to do that insane hold-out mission. I think I can get it next time by training up rangers with a “conceal” skill instead of run-and-gun.

My mom played Outcast 2 demo last night… She think that game is weird. XD

1 Like

Still playing Skyrim. Torn between the different wants I’ve got. Not sure if I want to start up a Second run or hit my list of wants for my current one.

The only thing stopping me from playing it…

DAWNGUARD.

Eh. Whatever. I’ll get around to it.

I’ve still been playing Transformers Earth Wars a lot. It’s been getting to be pretty fun. In the next week or so they’re supposed to be adding combiners, namely Devastator and Superion. Just curious, does anyone else play it, and on the Decepticon side? We could always use a few good 'cons on the team.

It’s funny you mention that. That’s actually what I’m doing now. It started out well enough, though the Vampires are stronger than I remembered. The main issue I have at the moment is that Serana won’t SHUT UP. And once she starts following you, she won’t go away until you finish the questline, so I can’t get rid of her! Hmph. Good thing she’s cute and immortal.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Dawnguard?

Vampires. And I want to complete the main questline before I start any others.

Vampires Kinda make that difficult for me.[quote=“Fwufikins, post:474, topic:646”]
though the Vampires are stronger than I remembered.
[/quote]

Ugh… When someone talking about Skyrim and it make me want to play Skyrim again… I need to buy Skyrim remastered!

2 Likes

What do the vampires do? I only had one encounter but I killed him pretty quickly, I have the quest line available but I haven’t started it for the same reason as you.

They can turn you into a vampire. While it can be cured easily It’s just annoyance.

Oh yeah… I forgot about this.

But, what if you’re a warewulf already… Can I become a Lycan?

1 Like

Then you don’t have to fear the vampires or their disease.

Or any affliction for that matter. :neutral_face:

@oTigerSpirit Lycan is just short for Lycanthrope, which is the classic term for Werewolf. It does not refer to Vamp-Wulf love children.

@MandrillManiac I never had to deal with the vampirism affliction because of my Wolf Blood. The issues I have are dealing with higher level vampires. They can drain your life pretty quickly if you aren’t careful. If you don’t feel like becoming a pupper, however, it should be pretty easy to stockpile Cure Disease potions or to find a Shrine to pray at. I understand the annoyance though. Turning into a vampire killed Oblivion for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait, what? I saw that in Underworld, so what’s the hybrid term for the two? Or is that purely based on that movie alone?

Either way it would’ve been cool.