What are you playing?

Only pics in DOA I’ve been snapping are trying to make Mila look threatening. Leave it to Koi Tekmo to make a supposed MMA Champion look twee. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually I’ve heard Resident Evil 2 Remastered isn’t a remaster. It’s a Remake. But, rumors…

@Fwufikins, I downloaded it again, lol. It’s fun, and Mila is a good choice! Is stuck with Hitomi, because she is the one I’ve played since DOA 3. (Free Momoji isn’t bad either.) If you want to play button mashing casuals, let me know. Lol

1 Like

I’d be interested in playing DOA with you guys if you need another. I have a few different characters I can play to a reasonable level.

1 Like

After playing 30 minutes of the un-official remake of Metroid 2 I ask myself…

Wtf is Nintendo doing?
This is fantastic!

They’re holding back a beloved franchise.

Because they’re being idiots… I’m still not happy about new Metroid game on 3DS…

“I just keep getting stronger!”

Well, it seems I haven’t actually been buying a whole lot of new games lately. Everything I’ve had a chance to play has been early access stuff.
Played the Alphas for Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1. Definitely don’t think they’ll live up to the hype. Especially Titanfall 2. Best quote I’ve heard used to describe it was “it feels like it was designed by people who hated the first one”. Shame Battlefield 1 isn’t very hype, either. I was kinda looking forward to the WW1 setting, even if it was growing a hype bubble the size of a zeppelin.

I’ve also obviously been on the Shadow Lords Early Access Squad, and thankfully that’s been much more entertaining. Still a little rough around the edges, but definitely off to a much better start.

Otherwise I’ve just been just doing things for fun. A little KI Ranked here, a little Fallout there, maybe a few of the Free Games with Gold in-between.

1 Like

I’ve been playing a ton of Sheltered, it’s a very fun 8-bit inspired post-apocalyptic survival game. Resources and surviving is the point of emphasis here.

Fallout 4 took most of my time with the recent expansion of Nuka World along with finally getting into the Vault 88 DLC. I kid you not, I have spent more than 5 hours fixing my vault. I have never hated the building restriction limit until I realized how limited it really was. I wanted to go completely crazy with my vault but I could only do so much before I start to lose frames and it gets slowed down.

I should stream my settlements…

Yeah, pretty much just those two games. I’ve been wanting to get back into ARK especially with the release of the Scorched Earth DLC but I honestly just want them to finish that game with fixed frame rates.

Heres a random clip of me sniping a dilo.

http://xboxclips.com/oTiger+Spirit/40eca910-078f-4779-85bb-2a5e3af90ae3

fifa 17 demo i was afraid the game would be good and i would go back to it as its the only game i have played since 2009

I practice a hour of sfv a day and a hour of ki and about 30 40 mins of dark souls 1 or bloodborne

I played through F-Zero GX yesterday. That game is still a blast, though I honestly wouldn’t recommend it unless you have a CRT tv & a wired controller (i.e. NO LAG)…lag makes that game nearly unplayable.

While waiting for the crossup-bug fix, Overwatch has become my fighting game of choice. No local multiplayer, but my PC doesn’t seem to have issues getting online the way it does with true-to-genre fighters, so that’s a plus. I know OW isn’t a fighting game, but damned if it doesn’t feel an awful lot like one.

Recently started playing BB:CPEX. Between the character changes, the introduction of Overdrive and the removal of Guard Primers, it almost feels like a re-imagining of BB as opposed to a sequel. I dig some of the new characters (Amane, Azrael) and like that Litchi and Tager both feel pretty similar to their previous incarnations.

I do miss the old announcer though.

Whoa I haven’t picked up bb since Kim Wu was out
But it’s a gorgeous game and loaded with extras

Same with persona 4 Ultimax and Skullgirls was so glad to have them on PSN

I also love the revival of MUA 2 with Psylocke

1 Like

Just dusted off my Sega Genesis to play Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and Maximum Carnage.

Then I played some Guitar Hero World Tour.

Been a fun couple days.

1 Like

I haven’t owned a Nintendo Console since the Gamecube, not including handhelds. I was never into motion controls. I tried playing a couple games on the Wii, but I just couldn’t stand it.

Update: Just got the Sega Mega Drive and Genesis Classics Bundle on Steam for $21.07 USD. I highly recommend picking it up to enjoy some of the best Sega games ever made. It’s on sale until Oct. 24.

Been playing quite a bit of Fallout 3 lately in preparation for Skyrim: Special Edition.
Also booted up Doom and Call of Duty: World at War. Fun stuff. :slight_smile:

Picked up Xenoverse again to max out my Majin in celebration of Xenoverse 2’s release date coming up.

Started playing the new critically-acclaimed puzzle/puzzler game The Witness that was just recently released on the Xbox One. That and (soon enough) Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown which just became a new recent game addition to the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility program feature :smile:

I’ve been playing a lot of Transformers Earth Wars lately. Had a lot of crazyness on that game the last couple of days. The short version is the leader of our team was a jerk that wanted everyone to play 24/7 or be kicked out, and right before a big event a bunch of team members got fed up and quit. He asked me to turn things around, and I did, and after the event he wanted me to help him go right back and boot anyone not playing 24/7, so I started a mutiny and took a 5th of the team with me. Now we have our own team with me as the commander, and so far everyone seems to appreceiate it.

…also I started playing Elder Scrolls online. In a week or 2 me and my son @Thunderb3E are going to be teaming up on it.

Playing through Shadow Warrior again in anticipation for the sequel.

Also been playing XCOM2. Loving it, despite being rather on the buggy side.