Ultimates Ultra Pack

Comedy is subjective after all

3 Likes

True, but to me itā€™s just not funny.

When she falls, stands up and she puts her head down to show disappointment, I think they should have left her with her head down a little longer, to show more clearly that she missed the bite, that sheā€™s feeling bad about it etc.

3 Likes

For all you people that love the ā€œOld Ultimatesā€, and say this one doesnā€™t do her justice, one could make the argument that this Ultimate has the same charm and goofiness of her old ā€œDevourā€ No Mercy/Ultimate.

One that makes you laugh and giggle at the silliness of it.

3 Likes

Wow I just realized something, on youtube riptorā€™s ultimate has the most dislikes. Then again, ā€œthatā€™s just youtubeā€ right? :laughing:

1 Like

Eh, humor is a relative thing. Whatā€™s funny to one person isnā€™t to the next. Hell, just a while back we had a thread where it was being suggested that they make joke costumes in the form of swimwear for all the non-human KI cast (How is Aganos in a speedo not grade-A comedy?) And there was at least one guy (I wonā€™t name names) that thought it so unfunny he has gone off about how pathetic of a concept that is in not one, but several youtube rants.
So I can understand if you donā€™t find the humor in it, but just keep in mind there are others of us that are like " Lol :joy:Thatā€™s so Riptor!!:joy:"

6 Likes

I recommend that the Creative Team of these Ultimates reads about the very successful ā€œThree-Act Structureā€.

3 Likes

Heā€™s looking for someone to debate about the ultimate.

Well, I donā€™t think there is any doubt that some of these ultimates have resulted in death. You wonā€™t see body parts because they wanted to keep it T-rated. If they boosted it to M rating, half of the finishers wouldā€™ve involved dismemberment. Even in the MK games there was at-least more fatalities than I can remember that involved dismemberment to the head, torso, and arms.

1 Like

Beginning: She launches them in the air and tries to bite them

Middle: She fails and throws a tantrum.

End: She turns around and torches the enemy before taking a well deserved nap

That seems to follow the 3 Act Structure pretty well.

6 Likes

Good. Now try the same with Sadiraā€™s Ultimate.

Beginning: The launches them and traps them in the web

Middle: The taunts her opponent and pets them

End: She cuts their throat before retreating to her web

8 Likes
1 Like

I got throat slice. Not necessarily beheading

When 1 person says something negative, you ignore it. When 5 people say something negative you take note, when 10 people say something negative you look into it, when 243 people say something negative, you immediately go back to the drawing board and put someone else up to the taskā€¦

3 Likes

+1

Iā€™ll like your comment after 19 hours have passed. But yeah I agree.

Except when those negative come from a dubious places like YouTube comments section or heaven forbid twitch chat.

1 Like

Word.

And this isnā€™t 200+ random people. This is 200+ people who enjoy the game enough to FOLLOW IT ON ANOTHER MEDIA PLATFORM!

(That is a big deal. Most people only follow their favorite games, so this is 200+ people who probably have this game in their top 3.)

4 Likes

those avenues represent the fans that keep up with the game on a regular basis, meaning they are going to be the word of mouth either wayā€¦ Therefore they make a difference. If this was the most favored one in the game and it had 500 likes and no dislikes then would you say that doesnā€™t matter either?

I mean tjā€™s is pretty bad but it doesnā€™t have the crazy amount of dislikes on riptorā€™s video, sheesh.
Edit: Never mind, tjā€™s has almost just as much as riptors. O_o

1 Like

Funny and adorable, not what I expected but exactly what I wanted for Riptor. That tantrum bit is my favorite, I wish she could do more with her hands to illustrate the point.

1 Like