Ultimates Ultra Pack

Did I say I didn’t like the ultimate? No. To the contrary actually, I’m a huge riptor fan, so naturally I love it. You just assumed I don’t even though I’m trying to defend it.

I was not expecting too much, I can tell by the way
the screen turns black there are limitations.

She could at least made the bite!
She bites in game why miss now!

I know, but what I am trying to remind him of is that the devs have guidelines to follow, and they will always make decision to support that…

I was always a huge WWF fan, all my life, then Kids got more and more involved and they WWE’d the content, less or no blood, steel chair beating etc, (note: those things are coming back here and there) I don’t like it and I think the entertainment factor has become too soft for me, but I understand why they did it

Why am I then going to keep complaining about it, if I understand and grasp the reason for the decision?

I was speaking in general actually…

cause they designed it that way… if she bit him there and then, slammed him too the ground, then burned him up, would you have liked that better?

In general regards to all the ultimates or just riptors?

Im 42 years old, what do they expect from me?
Their nerfing me. These kids where not around
when I was dumping a ton of quarters at the arcade.

Make another game then call it Living instinct
just dont nerf what made KI great.

I mean, is microsoft afraid of a lawsuit?

Something is not right:

• Some ultimates are brutal and are in the game regardless of the T rating.
  • Those same ultimates are ambiguous, so the devs “art direction” is not a problem.
  • Yet, some people are claiming that KI1 style finishers would not be allowed, despite some of the ones we have.

Its like they painted a Hotrod pink.

none of them are considered brutal because the killing intent is only implied or masked, such as the flames with no body in Riptor’s Ultimate, the explosion & camera switch of Kilgore’s missile instead of body parts flying…

that’s why I gave the WWE analogy, I understand your feelings but also understand the reason for their decisions… maybe they will get a budget later to have a parental control feature that allows us to get the full experience and kids to be limited in that way

Well no, but some of them (jago, tusk, fulgore) are reminiscent of the KI1 finishers.

1 Like

I would like to get an idea.
I looked it up and found nothing.

Back in the day they had to buy hardware to
put in the arcades, now they sell the console.

How tight can it be, people say this alot.

I get you… I guess they wanted variety, and went for comic relief for some characters…

I can understand with different people having different mains how that can be received differently also…

Jago main like myself is overjoyed cause I got a spirit bomb, Riptor main has to deal with a missed bite, and a nap

I get it

3 Likes

them meaning IG not Microsoft… Xbox sales has nothing to do with the KI allotted budget IG receives

It’s almost like they added some character and humor to Riptor- The NERVE of those guys!

Replace Kan Ra’s playful taunt with a flurry of nasty swear words, Thunder’s “Ankle Slicer” move should literally disable the opponent’s jump and kick buttons due to the horrifying bloody leg wound displayed on screen, and Fulgore’s throw should be an instant-kill!!! :wink:

Lighten up and have some fun with your cyborg dinosaur vs. werewolf vs. vampire vs. rock golem vs. frozen alien vs. guns-for-hands-robot game, wouldja? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

-Zenek

8 Likes

Another look at the sliver Shago skin from the vid.

3 Likes

The devs choosing to make riptor’s ultimate a comic relief finisher, I can let slide by. But I mean if your’e going to make it a comic relief one at least make it funny.

To the people who don’t understand the ultimate, it’s a little thing I like to call…COMEDY. Geez. Strange people.

1 Like

Ok. I loved this Ultimate.

I chuckled a bit. I understood exactly what happened.

Kilgore and Riptor’s are the best Ultimate for me.

And she nestles in fire lol.

Great Ultimate. I might have to become a Riptor Main, so I have reason to see that Ultimate again. Lol

11 Likes