Ultimates Ultra Pack

Good point, but it still involves fire. I understand though, that they don’t want us to expect a fiery finisher from a fire based character because it would be obvious.

Not our problem…

Eh, maybe.

2 Likes

You have to make more of an effort to convince yourself that she didn’t burn the enemy than to concoct another theory…

She obviously burned him…

Just like someone said earlier that we don’t know what Sadira did… who watched the video and did not get beheading from it?

1 Like

Yeah, but you’re pretty much saying “I know it’s not actually censorship, but they’re not showing stuff, so, yeah, I’m calling censorship”, correct?

And the response is still the same. It’s not censorship, nor is it “censorship”. We are seeing the Ultimates exactly as the devs have intended them to be.

1 Like

Rated Teen…

I’m saying other people have referred to them as censored, which is why I quoted the word itself.

South Park, jerry springer, world star etc…
children are over exposed anyway.

The game cant please all ages.
KI is too nerfed up.

1 Like

Did she pay next to him? I don’t see a dead guy amidst the flames… Maybe it would be easier to tell if she just riptored someone like aganos. Also fairly certain that with a bigger character like aganos that bite would have made contact.

Excellent observation.

1 Like

Obvious to you maybe. But there is still room for interpretation.

1. no body because the flames have engulfed him

2. bigger character would of just been adjusted to show the miss, most likely show less of the character

You’ve never seen a dog fall asleep in front of the fireplace? Never take a seat in front of a bonfire and roasted marshmallows?

She wanted to make sure she had a nice warm place to rest.

6 Likes

did you get the implication that she burned him at first look or no?

No, she just laid her carpet and went to sleep.

Well fine, you can have this win then.

Rated T… are those Rated T?

LOL they should not be allowed to even be aired.
After the Simpsons its all downhill

1 Like

I think what @JouksNetlander is saying is that children are exposed to worse stuff than KI.

2 Likes

Sure the implication is there, but it seems to be the teens to “Nuke it” (military term for over thinking things)

It’s not about winning or losing… You don’t like it, which is fine, and it is also fine for you to express that… but (IMO) you points are flawed…

You can Just not like it… period and that is OK