Ultimates Monster Pack

Man, Mira’s ultimate is super disappointing, especially considering how much potential it had with all her cool abilities.

I’m not going to make a big deal out of this because it’s fluff content at the end of the day and the core game is still wonderful to play, but I gotta say that I"m honestly getting to the point where I’m losing hope for the future of the series given how little Microsoft in general seems to regard the IP and its community long-term.

3 Likes

HEY! watch out for my shoes :laughing:. Doing that in the dark is not smart, unless you are home and are trying to hit the wall :laughing:

gaming 101: when something is free, it sucks.

7 Likes

Lmao. Best comment ever.

People are doing too much by being unsatisfied with anything, let alone a game that isn’t free.

From a technicality standpoint, none of the Ultimates are free, they just come at no additional charge. You still have to buy the characters in order to use the Ultimates.

…except Jago. Jago’s is free.

1 Like

some of the ultimates are cool but majority are very lackluster and boring like tjs and miras hers in nothing special they could have had more fun with hers but it was like ok lets just have her do moves she already does and call it an ultimate

1 Like

Are we gonna see another ultimate today?

I hope so. I’m hoping it turns out well too, so we don’t have people calling for jobs or accusing people of being lazy or whatever.

2 Likes

BETTER!

21 Likes

Now THAT is a cool Ultimate.

It builds up and has an awesome and very fitting climax!

Good job, IG. ^^

Now… please fix those other ones. :3

9 Likes

It looks great! Now we can all calm down after Mira’s ultimate.
When Sabrewulfs and Aganos’ look so good it makes hers all the more painful though.

Well, not really. It’s not like this fixes hers.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Which is why I say Sabrewulfs makes hers appear even worse. At least I can have a week in a good mood KI related. Now over to hisakos…

13 Likes

What about us though?
I don’t want to prevent others from enjoying anything, and I’m happy for Sabrewulf getting a cool Ultimate!
But you don’t fix anything by stabbing someone and then offering them a cookie afterwards. Unless… the cookie has healing abilities if you stuff it into the wound… but that’s not a case in the real world, Barbara!
IT’S NOT REAL!!!

1 Like

I’m just saying.

Edit: It’s free content anyway… at least you don’t have to pay for it.

11 Likes

I’m not standing in anyone’s way.
However, by telling me to shut up, you’re standing in mine.
How’s that fair?

1 Like

Hoping Hisakos is well done. Saberwulfs was definitely more interesting than miras.

See, I don’t care about blood or gore or all that stupid stuff, I just want Ultimates to be creative. Miras and TJs were someones lack of creativity. So far Saberwulfs and Aganos have very creative ultimates.

1 Like

I’m not telling you to shut up…

I’m just memeing around.

:frowning:

… I’ll just go read my monster musume manga now. :frowning:

Becuz f*** me.

3 Likes

-sniffles-
Thank you. :heart:

1 Like