Ultimates Monster Pack

[AWOO INTENSIFIES]

5 Likes

Iā€™d thought youā€™d be excited!

Everytime someone types this, I canā€™t help but think ofā€¦

3 Likes

And every time someone posts this song, I canā€™t help but think of the better one of the same name :joy:

7 Likes

so anyway,back to the Wulf Ultimateā€¦itā€™s damn good!

1 Like

It pleases the Fwuf very much indeed.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve watched it literally a dozen times already. Top 3 for me for sure. Canā€™t wait for Glaciusā€™.

At least Sabrewulfā€™s Ultimate is cool. Give him some skull accessories.

Cool.

1 Like

NOW THAT WAS PRETTY F***ING SICK!

Iā€™m playing wulf now.

5 Likes

A savage Ultimate for Sabrewulf. I like it.

4 Likes

I might need to try him nowā€¦

1 Like

Now that is probably the most badass ultimate in the game but not the best, Kilgore still holds that title imo well done IG.

Edit:
If he had his color 4 or 9 heā€™d look like something straight out of Bloodborne.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be back :smiling_imp: :wolf:

6 Likes

I guess Iā€™m going to be the downer this time aroundā€¦

Meh.

But all things considered even with me considering it ā€œmehā€ itā€™s still the best No Mercy/Ultimate finisher Sabrewulf has ever had, so thereā€™s that.

7 Likes

@MandrillManiac thank you!

Not bad ultimate for the Wulf, quite pleased!

1 Like

Sabrewulfā€™s Ultimate looks really great and awesome as well as very neat and stylish even I must say now :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YES YES YES YES!

They put everything from Sabrewulf on his ultimate: his speed/agility, his ferocity, his wildness! And that ending is the cake cherry!

Unfortunately we canā€™t have more interaction with the other character due the T-Rating, but it doesnā€™t matter at all.

You did it @developers, you did it damn right! Iā€™m proud for the result!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOSOME!

5 Likes

Although I wanted sabrewolf to transform the victim of his ultimate into werewolves I can fully understand that they donā€™t have the resources to create a unique wolf model for each character. My idea could have still worked if they instead used a random base sabrewolf color model instead but itā€™s also entirely possible the tech isnā€™t there.

This is pretty cool too though. I like it.

Right before his final pounce,I was half expecting his bats to make a classic return