Ultimate Pack 2

Final 5 I’m hoping for is the monster squad
Mira
Spinal
Sabrewulf
Kan Ra
Hisako

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this highly likely I think. Essentially, no one is happy until playing Glacius is a punishment. I know I tire of people complaining that I play my character of choice, and I’m mediocre at best. I shoulder to think what top level Glacius players deal with from other players.

He’s the only character with whom I feel connected…

Well there are barely any top Glacius players so you rarely hear much TBH.

Also,

lol

1 Like

Sadira, Riptor, Aria and Fulgore!

Best Killer Ultimate pack :smiley:

sadira, aria and fulgore, that pretty much covers most of my fab 5. only hisako and glacius remain on my ultimate wish list

Yeah, noticed this. Has Waterhorses changed to a different character? Recently, Keits tweeted he made final four, but when he tweeted about the characters used by the final four, Glacius was not listed.

I think Waterhorses may play Spinal too but that’s about it.

I honestly don’t get it. He’s the easiest opponent for me to face honestly. He’s only a challenge when I’m playing as Cinder really. But by no means do I underestimate any Glacius player I come across.

Honestly I hope Cinder and Glacius get one for the next pack and then both @Justathereptile my bro and I will have all the characters we use. : D

People are going to be real bitter if Eyedol gets one, and someone like Glacius is left out. Truth is that not everyone is guaranteed to get one at this time, and no matter who gets one, people are going to be upset that their main was left out.

Gargos will get one, because he is the boss of the game. I am hoping Eyedol gets one, but I know alot of people think he shouldn’t get one.

I don’t know if that means everyone gets one or if they just like him or any other reason under the sun.

I hope you’re right though!

Side note, I hope he gets Fulgore’s old turret-head move, but it locks up, so he just takes the gun head part off and throws it at the opponent or something along those lines. :slight_smile:

I mean, I could swear Adam said that at least one of the Ultimates might be humor based and Kilgore’s probably the closest non-guest thing KI has to a “joke” character so…

That’s an interesting theory! I hope you’re right, as Wulf and Kan Ra would be great. It also fills the current model of 2-2-1.

You realize that there are fans of all of these characters, right? Why should being in the old games give characters automatic priority?

Also, them trying to give us something and it’s not exactly the way you want it? Okay, I can see that being a bit disappointing, but a slap in the face? Seems a bit extreme, don’t you think?

I’m really hoping this is the case. As happy as I am that Sadira’s getting an ultimate, I’d feel bad if other people’s characters got left out in the cold.

What makes you think “how Ultratech a character is in the story” factored in? Her base alignment is Ultratech, right?

So now you’re switching your logic a bit. It’s not that he’s more Ultratech than Sadira, it’s that he’s a classic character and she’s new.

Honestly, it just sounds like you’re mad that your character hasn’t made the cut yet, and while I respect that 100%, the fact that you’re choosing to level that frustration at Sadira (and Kilgore) kinda sucks.

I’m a Sadira main and I didn’t think she’d have a chance at getting an ultimate, but I’m incredibly psyched that she is. I really hope for your sake that Cinder gets one too.

As awesome as it is that they’re giving more characters Ultimates, I think this could really blow up in their faces if they decide to do it for some, but not all.

Why though? You realize that there are a lot of people that like the new characters as well, right? Personally, and this is just me, but I prefer Kan Ra, Mira, Sadira and a few others to some of the old character designs.

All of the old characters are in now. Maybe we can finally do away with acting like they should take priority, especially given how many people love IGs new character designs?

I could certainly see this. Or at the very least, it gives people a variety to look forward to when they start bringing out more Ultimates later, which I really hope will be the case.

Ultratech is still her alignment though.

I’ll bet he gave it freezer burn. Classic Glay Glay. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, it depends on what logic you use. Some think that the classic characters should be prioritized, in which case, Eyedol would have priority given that he was the first boss.

Personally, I tend to think that IG treats all of the characters equally and I not only respect that, I prefer it. Anyone can come up with their own arbitrary reasoning for why one character should make it over another, but at the end of the day, it’s still arbitrary, as much as we’d like to think that some form of pecking order should exist.

If anything, Kilgore making it should show that no such pecking order exists.

1 Like

im thinking he would turn into a giant ■■■ robot.(kinda like ki2)

1 Like

I would love to see kilgore turn into a tank.

Most characters… looks at omens accessories and colors :cry:.
But that’s just the ramblings of a salty guy, I have no idea what they’re planning for omen nor their character preference nor do I expect him to get anything aesthetically wise, here’s hoping for an ultimate though.

1 Like

If you count omens mimic,shadow skin then those are colors pretty much.

Yeah but everyone has those, right now he’s the only character that lacks colors 7-9.

2 Likes

Hopefully this pack wasn’t leaked and it is actually “coming soon” despite Rukari’s trolling. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Getting more ultimates during KI cup ala Raam reveal at Evo (he is already available, go download him!) seems a likely scenario

Would love to see that about the katana char too

Well Rukari said that the remaining ultimates would be released “though summer” implying that there would be at least a 2 month gap between each pack if they were spaced evenly. Though I guess they could release 2 packs now and then wait 4 months to release the last pack during summer… Or maybe he was dropping the hint that there will be more than 15 and the first 3 packs will be out soon and the others will be released through the summer…

I’m not sure what to believe, I generally try to look past what is said and have a broader view of the situation instead of taking the words at face value, then again I guess that just makes me even more susceptible to trolling. I guess he’s good at what he does.

1 Like

Ki cup is a big event, very important. I have no doubt we are getting good news there.

March update sounds likely to have the new char and a new wave of ultimates

This gotta be an antecipated April’s fool trolling or something. Kilgore?! C’mon.