Ultimate Pack 2

Think we may get them when the patch comes out

1 Like

Iā€™m just excited that Kim and Orchid may get ultimates at the same time of release ! Fall 2017

Sweet! Awesome! :grin:

This

I just feel like the original 15 fighters from
1 and 2 are the veterans of the series and deserves ultimate a lot more than the newcomers.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a tinfoil hat kinda theory that perhaps theyā€™re leaving out some of the series vets and fan favorites on purpose. Kinda like how each new Season from 1 through 3 was basically guaranteed because people would shout ā€œThey still donā€™t have X character from the old games!ā€

That way they can turn to the investors and say "Oh look! We missed out on some characters that the fans really wanted. Including some really iconic characters! Guess that means you guys have to fund us so we can do more Ultimates. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ "

1 Like

Huhā€¦ was kind of expecting Sadira and one other new character instead of maybe Eyedol and Gargos. This completely changes things. Now Iā€™m worried for all of my mains. Lol. Now with this shakeup to the UltraTech pack Iā€™m especially concerned for my 2nd fav Cinder. Even my 1st main Spinal may not make the cut depending on the next theme. Orchid and Hisakoā€™s chances also are concerning. We shall see. Be funny if this ā€œearly leak in the shopā€ was an elaborate troll by @rukizzel but that might be too heavy on the denial, lol. Still canā€™t wait to see and use all these new Ultimates though.

I already eated it

#MUAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

With Cinder and Glacius in jeopardy, Iā€™m wondering if theyā€™ll do an ā€œElementals Packā€ later down the line for the beings composed of/representing certain things.

Cinder (Fire)
Glacius (Ice)
Aganos (Earth)
Omen (Shadow)
Kan-Ra (Time?) /Eyedol (Electricity)

2 Likes

starting to lose hope a a glacius ultimate, he is not popular enough I guess

Sheā€™s not even UT sheā€™s just a temporary third party assassin.

Boop. Conspiracy theory here. All of the characters chosen have a set pattern to them that are followed.

1 - Contains 5 characters from each season for each pack (2 from Season 1, 2 from Season 2, 1 from Season 3)

2 - Each pack is based on character affinity in the Shadow Lords mode (Order, Chaos, Ultratech)

3 - No guest characters are chosen (either due to requiring the rights to do finishers based for them or community outrage for not having ā€œthe originalsā€ having an ultimate)

We know that only 15 character minus Shago will gain an ultimate. The order set has already been chosen, leaving Glacius, Orchid, Aganos and Kim Wu without one. Since the ultratech set has been leaked, we can also assume that Cinder being the only remaining character from ultratech will not have an ultimate.

This leaves the chaos characters for the last five. This list includes

• Saberwulf
  • Spinal
  • Kan-ra
  • Omen
  • Hisako
  • Mira
  • Gargos
  • Eyedol.

With this list we can almost assume Gargos to gain one, as well as Saberwulf and Hisako due to popularity. This leaves only two spaces left, one from season 1 and season 2. Spinal would gain one and it would either be Kan-Ra or Omen who will get one. Which with my theory would leave Mira and Eyedol out, with most likely Omen out due to how bare bones he is.

This is the closest theory I have to the character picks.

6 Likes

Agree with this theory, thats the exact same reasoning I got to put my previous guess[quote=ā€œDayv0, post:9, topic:19113, full:trueā€]
First pack: Night guard members
Second pack: Ultratech
Third pack: monsters(Gargos, Sabrewulf, Kan-Ra, Hisako, Spinal)

My guess
[/quote]

Didnā€™t put the 2 S1, 2 S2, 1 S3 distribution, but it was present when I made my list

Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

I hope Glacius will NOT get an Ultimate and I would not mind if he got nerfed in 3.7 to rub it in.

1 Like

Did Glacius melt your ice-cream? : U

lol joking aside:

I know this sounds really nuts, but the predictions are reaosnable. While my ideal list would include Cinder and Glacius among the five. I feel as a whole we shouldnā€™t be trying to predict how these packs are laid out. However everyone here has interesting and even promising theories, but at the end of the day, we really donā€™t know who will be the next 5, but it will be easy to predict.

My girl riptor is getting one.

Iā€™m glad riptor is up next, now Iā€™m waiting for Mira and glacius!

GOD I canā€™t wait for KIWC

If Kilgoreā€™s ultimate begins with him transforming into a huge version of himself but ends exploding and kiling both him and his opponent, I would probably go always for the ultimate XD

I believe they will come from this group as well, but Gargos is not a lock by any means. I donā€™t think anyone would have predicted Kilgore over Cinder, if at all. Maybe theyā€™re giving them to the characters without a stage like Kilgore and Mira and leave the bosses out because they have enough focus in Shadow Lords already. Iā€™m hoping for that mindset. My guesses are Spinal, Sabrewulf, Kan-Ra. Hisako, and Mira. Who knows, it could be one of the two other new characters instead.