Ultimate Pack 2

Never said you did. There was apparently a tease if the stream reached 1000 viewers,which I’m guessing we didn’t hit.

What you did say (gonna paraphrase here) was that the new character would be released before pack 2 came out. Since we know who’s getting an ultimate in pack 2, I thought we might see a trailer for the new character soon.

I miss-worded tease in my previous comment, forgive me.

Nobody is saying Cinder won’t get one, we just have to wait our turn.

5 Likes

Replace Kilgore with Cinder and all will be hype. I’m still hype because Fulgore.

Yeah, Fulgore’s finisher has to be hype beam that either leaves the opponent burning or just vaporizes them. I will be shocked if it isn’t.

1 Like

Maybe but the thing is that only 5 characters are going to get an ultimate after the second pack comes out, Think in all the original characters that still dont have one (with original i dont mean the original cast, i also include new characters). Instead of give it to “Fulgore 2.0” this slot could have gone to any other character (except guest). Wherever, i trust in IG so ill just wait patiently.

Ooohhh imagine he forward HK the opponent, teleports does it again then another fulgore flies in on the other side and they hype beam each other while the opponent is in the middle and it causes a huge explosion!

1 Like

First 5 from the Hero group, this set from the Ultra Tech group. I guessing the last 5 are from the last group.

The last 5: Spinal, Hisako, Gargos, Eyedol, Omen

The last group will be the guest character pack: Rash, Raam, Arbiter, Sabrewulf, and the currently unannounced final guest character.

Kill and gore and so much more. Congrats to Kilgore

Not to be a negative Nancy but I’m quite upset that now we know it’s not all the original characters that are getting ultimate and Kinda feel like that’s a slap to the face.

That’s what happens when you let your expectations get the better of you. At least now I feel like my favorite character is eligible to get an ultimate whereas before I too believed it would only be the original 15.

Joanna Dark? :slight_smile:

what makes you think that? just because 15 characters are getting ultimates now doesn’t mean other characters won’t down the line. I’m not one to look at the glass half full but these same developers once told us that the only character to get an ultimate was Shadow Jago. I think the least we can give is the benefit of the doubt. . . . . .ijs.

3 Likes

Just gonna come out and say it as well. I’m upset Cinder doesn’t seem to be getting an ultimate with this pack. I mean, Season 2 Story mode, Sadira was kinda betrayed by UltraTech after Cinder was sent to stop her, and she’s considered more UltraTech than Cinder?

If that is truly what the theme is to this next ultimate pack, I gotta say, I am truly disappointed. He’s a fan favorite, and you want to give newcomers Sadira and Kilgore an Ultimate over one of the OG’s of UltraTech?

It just doesn’t feel right to me. I’ll play through the pain, but I gotta say, this feels like a bit of a slap to the face.

4 Likes

#It was my guess first, damnit!
But I concur. :slight_smile:

But also @StarFyre2000 I the idea struck me a while before, so Dayv0 and I will need to share the cookie

1 Like

oh well okay i guess ill just move on out the way lol

1 Like

It’s Lit can’t wait to see the other ultimates

Sadira! Yes! I feel like i won a lottery of some sort lol. Hype to see Arias as well.

3 Likes

Fulgore gets an ultimate!!! Yes!!!

Ten down, five more to go baby!!!

Please include Spinal and Rash because I want to see that salt rise!!!

1 Like

Looks like Sadira got a promotion that Cinder wishes he had

1 Like