Tusk Live Stream - March 4th 7pm CST

Interestingly, the dead streams are already archived on Twitch. THat’s good. I actually get better resolution viewing the archive. I might have to just wait until they are done streaming…

Is it back live yet?
EDIT: I’m currently looking at the Tender Moments place holder.

Wow, that trailer was great. I like his voice a lot and his music was HYPE. Very well done!!

1 Like

#The stream is dead, but the trailer is LIVE!

His theme is so Godlike, man. I love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is amazing! But I wonder why they didn’t put subtitle in KI S3 trailer?

Hey @TempusChaoti! Why there no subtitle in Tusk’s trailer?

No joke… this may be the best song in the whole game. It’s just so… hell yeah.

3 Likes

wow. Love the trailer.

Jesus, that trailer. That music. Atlasplug and Celldweller have been KILLING it. And great one-liners from Tusk!!

Cracks me up that there was a thread about the music and people not being sure about the new composers and they drop this hype track.

Awesome.

3 Likes

“He only got half a kilt. Dunno why he has that.”

… Teaser. :o

This is probably my new main. The normals are ghastly.

1 Like

Where’s announcer Mike!?

Yeah, I really hope we still have the option to leave announcer Mike in. I always play with that and this is…disjointed.

Sweet throwback to the old Conqueror/Bounce ultra!

Mike announcer is in, they just use this one because it competes less with their talking.

10 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply!

I’m beyond fired up right now. I didn’t envision Tusk coming back like this, but this is better than I could have hoped. Part of the reason I want Eyedol back so bad is to see what you guys can do!

@TempusChaoti

Phew! I just hope he and ARIA will still be available for announcing in season 3.

Imagine if there was a KI movie/TV/web series, Chris and Mike would play as the tournament commentators and shouting out combos.

@TempusChaoti - I will say that his metal teeth are freaking me out. But that ultra ender is incredible.

This character is so good.

I’m really digging Tusk. Definitely he will be the character I pick up at the start of S3.