I don’t like the new Ghostbusters trailer because I am sexist.
Also I have not seen it yet.
EDIT: Just saw it, still don’t like it, still sexist.
I don’t like the new Ghostbusters trailer because I am sexist.
Also I have not seen it yet.
EDIT: Just saw it, still don’t like it, still sexist.
I hope they show Orchid’s Stage and Jago’s Stage with this new lighting system in the stream! ![]()
15 minutes until show time HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!
Waiting and listening to the beautiful Tender moments “elevator” music ![]()
Bring it on. HYPE!
EDIT! Fudge it was the music before the Arbiter stream. Right now it’s just the new logo and silence. Same for everyone else?
6 mins till mision begins..6 mins
Oh here we GO!
Love this!
http://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct
RIP Stream ![]()
So I take it the stream didn’t just die for me?
Nope, died for all. Twice so far. XD
SONFAMUTHAF*(*@)#@)@#)~~!!!
Ohh god the stream
These guys are pros, man.
Now three times ![]()
I swear it feels like they are doing this on purpose XD
The internet went home for the weekend already. Challenges of a late Friday stream.
Stream is kill ![]()
Thanks
Why cant i watch the stream?!?!?!