Survey Says: The Return of the Textual Stream!

@CStyles45 My GIF was from an officially released source, not a leak.

4 Likes

No Meat…

What I’m wondering is when the XboxOne Controller support will be added to KI.

My mistake…carry on!

3 Likes

No worries~

1 Like

Xbox One Fightstick*

FTFY

2 Likes

I didn’t get any of my questions answered. :cry:

1 Like

Great read!! Thanks for to both Kraig and Adam for taking the time.

The five most fun characters don’t even remotely match my top five lol. I like all of those characters, don’t get me wrong, but mine would probably be Kan Ra, Gargos, Mira, Glacius and Aria. Eyedol definitely has a chance to crack that list as well. To each his own though. :slight_smile:

As far as the whole 9th character deconfirmation, I think it might be better, assuming there are absolutely no more characters coming this season, including in Shadow Lords, for them to get used to phrasing things so that there is absolutely no way to sneak even the tiniest bit of “here’s a loophole” in to it.

Saying all of the characters are done could just mean that they’ve finished every character, but not necessarily that we have them all or that there’s no 9th coming as an unlockable in Shadow Lords.

Now, I’m going to take what I interpret to be the intention of his response and assume that the season is done character-wise, but it’d be cool if he could clarify whether or not Eyedol is the final playable character of the season, just to eliminate any doubt.

So is the textual stream officially back? A weekly thing? Every other week? I’m still hoping to learn more survey results, like how the reimagined vote turned out for each idea (still wish Human Sabrewulf was in there #KIWolverine! :slight_smile:) as well as the new concepts and who finished behind Eyedol.

I’m also hoping we’ll hear more of what people wrote in. Hoping we might get a few more nuggets of info about Shadow Lords as we get closer to it.

Is it reading too much in to it that I also raised an eyebrow at him saying that SL ends the season “with a bang?” Maybe it’s nothing… :slight_smile:

Anyways, thanks for answering a few of my questions, Kraig! Much appreciated, man. Can’t wait for the next textual stream!

4 Likes

4 Likes

You get extra brownie points just for using that gif.

yes!

4 Likes

“We’ve been lurking in the shadows (no pun intended, I swear) gathering names of those willing to participate, and will begin rollout to said folks in the coming weeks.”

Add me to that list of names! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Question/Answer that caught my eye: "Is it possible to integrate Shadow Lab AI into the other generated modes in game? Yes it is"
I think there is a lot of potential with Shadow lab ai mixed with SLs so I’m optimistic as to how this could play out.

1 Like

I’d love to try early as well.

In the response about KI coins, why was SL abbreviated when it was spelled out virtually everywhere else? Is that the new multiplayer mode, short for Shadow Leagues or something? :slight_smile:

Nice but wish my question of Mods got answered, 90% was about shadow lords mode.

What was your question?

I was going to ask if there was going to be support or tools regarding UWP for Mods and if so a manager for xbox one if possible sometime after shadow lords mode? Adam said at one point in time in the mods for ki thread (which was moved to artwork and video) that it was something to look forward to but not at the moment. (which was understandable). Its something people wondered every since the announcement of KI for PC.

1 Like

Just a few more things I’d like to point out that made me smile (that I’m sure someone already posted about by now, but I’m gonna keep talking anyway):

-The answer to the possibility of Shadow Jago accessories. “I hope so.” This leaves me quite optimistic! It’d be nice to see something besides the same ol’ Shago kicking around!

-Over 100 unlockables in Shadow Lords, including skins (SQUEE! :heart: ) dossiers, artifacts, guardians, and consumables! SO MANY GOODIES!

-Character Dialogue in Shadow Lords! While this wasn’t high on my own personal list, I know it will be pleasing to a lot of folks!

-Early Shadow Lords potentially coming soon! Devs say they’re collecting names of people who are willing to participate, and given the amount of time I’ve played this game Single Player vs how little I do multiplayer, I certainly hope I’m on that list! Fingers and toes crossed!

-I know this may be kidna obvious, but lots pointing towards future support for this game! Including possible community funds! Yay!

A lot of the other stuff I’ll leave for other people to post about. In the mean time, I’m really happy to have the Text Stream back! Keep it up, I love reading this sort of thing. News and factoids for KI after such a long drought feels so nice~

3 Likes

Hey Demonicsouth, got it - yeah, it’s crazy what players can do with mods. and as devs we think it’s pretty amazing to see. But modding, support for mods, etc, that’s something we need more time to think about. Thanks for supporting us dude.

1 Like

Naw, SL = Shadow Lords in my mind fo’ ever.