Soul Calibur 6

A series of the unique disciplines from sc3

And the unique shoe weapon grieve edge

Laura Kinney, anyone? Lol

2 Likes

Nice! The more weapons and unique move sets that we can use for created characters, the better, as far as Iā€™m concerned. Love it.

So I finally got to play the game. The movement feels a lot more fast and smoother than what I remember. Instantly felt fun to play because of this.

And now that Iā€™ve had time with some of the characters, I now know who Iā€™m going to play for the time being, and who Iā€™m going to create based off of this

1 Like

Seeing that war fan and the sickle style makes me sad, because it couldā€™ve been so good, but they were just so incredibly badā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see a unique style that uses a beats style fighting style.

Iā€™d love what someone suggested earlier- a dlc pak of those movesets for the sc6 CAS
yes I loved steel fan sickle & wave sword

didnā€™t like how the staff changed dimensions

Speaking of those unique stylesā€¦

2 Likes

well lets hope we get more than that in Soul Calibur VI.

1 Like

Last Saturday ā€˜s Soulcalibur Invitational Mixup 2018! 1 hour (9.8.18) latest build. (pre-Tira)

Love how you can see the in-between & character win animations ( (no more text and coin info on screen blocking the character, I want to see my created souls ā€˜breathingā€™ for a bit sometimes, or if I get up to get some hot tea I can have my character standing)
Just thought of how in museum mode in sc2/3 there was a weapon exhibition of each character I hope they have that again this game. Also the awesome vs. fight in museum where you can just watch your characters fight one another for hours

Looking forward to maybe making Shadow King from Azwel soul with the demon race or Matsuā€™o with yoshi soul & human race to fight Psylocke Taki mitsurugi or Groh or a Trigon from Astaroth soul with automaton race to fight a Starfire with Azwel soul & the metallic shiny race on that Astral Plane-like stage!

Ultimately a Crimson Dawn/ Astral Plane Shadow Psylocke with Groh or Azwel soul will be ideal for that metallic race

Usually I go the good path, since the evil paths in most games usually equate to ā€œthug who beats people up for money/powerā€ which is not how I envision an ideal evil character; I always favored the more mysterious evil character who has a very nihilistic view on their opponents, which very few games let you do as the pure evil path.

I hope that it would be like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic or Mass Effect where you get options that arenā€™t just ā€œBathe the world in holy lightā€ or ā€œNuke the planet utterlyā€ in terms of alignment choices. My favorite options in those games were usually the subtle ones that would technically affect your alignments but not completely alter the course of the game itself. It was also good for making neutral characters, if you didnā€™t want to be pure order/chaos.

Interesting what about your race and fighting style?

They are running a live stream with scv right now

Well knowing me Iā€™ll just try to make my Dark Souls 3 character, but since my XB1 is in storage (which I mentioned in another topic) I canā€™t provide screenshots. But at the same time itā€™s a simple design, so if youā€™ve played DS3 what Iā€™ll describe should be fairly obvious:

Slicked back hairstyle, inner eyebrows set to leftmost setting (expression of cold-hearted determination/anger), Ragged Mask, Fallen Knight armor (ragged mask uses the head slot so no helmet), uchigatana/chaos blade.

Simple dark swordsman design without going full edge like the Darkwraith armor set. Of course race would be human, with Mitsurugiā€™s fighting style. I donā€™t know if there is a trenchcoat-style outfit though to mimic the Fallen Knight armor though, and I highly doubt I can adjust the eyebrows to always be cold/angry (is there emotion templates like MH:World?). Hopefully itā€™s not as limited as Tekken 7, that game is surprisingly lacking in terms of options (e.g. Can give a face mask but canā€™t color the hair with it equipped).

1 Like

I hope the lizardman wins.

Iā€™m calling it. People will intentionally vote for the bunny race lol

Iā€™d like to see that demon race in female or winged with male or finally lizard just for @justathereptile nerves lol

1 Like

Heā€™s winning by 22%
I voted for you by the way

1 Like

Awesome I hope Lizardmen do succeed.

Wasnā€™t sure if anyone had seen this yet, but hereā€™s Raphaelā€™s trailer.

I like his super! Very cool.

A bit of an aside here, but outside of the Tira thing, I canā€™t recall a fighting game coming out in quite a while with more positivity from a fanbase through the course of its development than SC VI. Maybe Iā€™m wrong and Iā€™m just missing the part of the Internet where everyone hates everything, but itā€™s actually been kinda refreshing to see such good vibes and all around excitement for a game. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only a month away now. So the question is will we see the other characters thta will make the base roster as well?