Soul Calibur 6

I think they’re going to announce some DLC characters before coming out.

Hopefully Aeon is one of them.

Also Lizardman are winning in the polls and apparently we are getting a female gender ahead in the polls.

We still have a bit of time for them to reveal more characters. I am personally of the opinion that, if this was the final total of the base roster, they would make the select screen a bit cleaner, not have any blanks in it. At least until the extra characters start coming out.

@Iago407 thanks
and I agree, but that’s because they are the best at what they do. Always have been.
Thus is arguably the best fighting game for all its collected splendor
Soundtrack movelists engine design solo&vs modes replay/ character creation etc

Raphael!

2 Likes

Only time will tell.

Comments are predicting cloud / Sepiroth/ BB-2,

If there is another guest character, who’d you like it to be?

I’m thinking a dark Souls something, or a Tekken character

DLC wishlist update: 1 YunSeong
2 Viola (didn’t she travel different dimensions?)
3 Setsuka/Rock

Now when seeing him in his official trailer, I’m not all against his costume. He looks good. The only thing I still feel off about though is those glasses. I don’t think they fit him at all. Would’ve much rather they were some kind of masquerade mask, would be tons more fitting imo.

That said, he looks good, he moves well and in general I’m just happy he’s back! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I feel his hair could be a bit more like the artwork as well- he does look good! He’s been burpee squatting I see

I LOVE the way the announcer pronounces his name

@anon39655210 do you think raph is a good soul for a Damian Wayne Robin CAS?

Why would you give him a Rapier?

Just from his moveset-
Or is Siegfried a better soul lol but his sword is too big

For Damian Wayne I’d go for either Kilik, Mitsurugi or maybe Geralt for the one-hand sword wielding.

Gotcha and I’m thinking maybe a groh soul for a twisted type of nightwing…

I’be spoken on my opinions of guest characters many times. And I find it hard to narrow it down to just one. But if I had to pick i’d go with either Simon Belmont or Samurai Jack. I’d love Cloud as well though. If they did him AND Sephiroth, i’d Be in cloud nine. Maybe even Haohmaru due to the new Samurai Shodown game.

As for Soul Calibur characters, i’ll Probably be fine with anyone. But my one true love will always be…

NECRID!!!

1 Like

Wasn’t the flame clone character shown in the story trailer? I can’t remember
Necrud was cool wasn’t it a part laser energy brawler/ grappler

And screenshots:

1 Like

@justathereptile

LIZARDMAN WON! congratulations

Edit: I see the poll closes at 9am pt instead of et but I’m sure revenant can’t win in A couple hours

1 Like

Oh boy raphael. Clap clap clap.

I really love his costume- I’ll look forward to customizing him

1 Like

That’s awesome they have won. There was also a second poll on gender Female won.