Soul Calibur 6

Who hasn’t? Are you referring to Aeon and Hwang?

Also
Learn about Cervantes

There’s still 1½ months before the game is launched. There’s still time for announcements. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup that’s true. Plenty of time. It’s odd but I’m conflicted on whether or not I should look forward to footage for the lizardmen CAS or wait and see for myself?

Ok, but why is everyone so keen on it being him? There must have been some kind of leak mentioning him or something. Not just pure speculation from so many people.

Remember, just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean everyone else share your opinion.
And yes, there’s been leaks mentioning both him and lizardman to be on the roster.

Isn’t hwang a joke character?

No.

Going off of this alone.

1 Like

Which part? Hwang isn’t in that video.

Well I got it confused with this ■■■■■■

Sorry

1 Like

Hehe, thought that might be it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But no, that’s Yun-seong. He kinda replaced Hwang in SC2 and forward.
Yun-seong isn’t a joke character either though, he’s just kinda silly.

2 Likes

Yeah there was.Though some people are worried that they won’t make the base roster. But at the same time I don’t think it’s the end. I have a feeling we will be seeing them soon. they will either be base roster or DLC one of the two.

Hey, so I’m assuming everyone knows that Cervantes and Raphael showed up in the updated build they played down in Australia recently? I’m not sure if this constitutes a “leak” or not. We haven’t seen announcement trailers for these characters, but it’s not like Namco was hiding the characters either. Here’s the story on GameInformer (who calls it a leak) along with a video that actually shows them in-game.

Cervantes looks AWESOME :slight_smile:

Apologies if I’m not allowed to post this. I just figured since news sites were covering it that it wasn’t a rumor or something like that and it was okay.

1 Like

Not leaks, but facts. They were playable in a fully executable build, not one representative asked them to take it down as they were able to select Cervantes & Raphael,
And an update says the officials ‘admitted to sending the wrong build’ to Australia.
Believe what you will, but most promotion in today’s world is fueled by some sort of ‘controversy ‘ to get those who could care less or are not internet-savvy to garner interest …

From this same site, 8wayrun-

Update 2 : well as it turns out, Namco accidentally set up the wrong build of the game at MEO. These characters were not supposed to be revealed today. Videos have been taken down. Unfortunately for them though, you can’t stuff the genie back in the bottle.

Last edited: Saturday at 2:06 AM

I hardly think Tira AND this ‘leak’ are mistakes. Namco Bandai have wayyyyyy too many employees for these things to continually ‘leak’

1 Like

You would be amazed how easy it can be for a big company to ■■■■■ up something - even something relatively important like which build to bring to a games conference. In the end it’s just people doing things and people sometimes make mistakes.

2 Likes

It’s the BEST kind of leak! Because we actually get to see them in-game.

1 Like

true, thats it important is that they learn from it.

Still nervous about this roster. I’m confident that it’s not final I’m still waiting for Aeon to come out.

A happy accident you could say.

Worst case scenario, if he ends up being DLC, would you be ok?

Yes I would be. Like I said the advantage of DLC is that if the base roster ends up disappointing me, DLC will make up for it. Plus I have money ready to spend plus some Xbox money cards I got for my birthday (which is tommarrow I’ll be 29 this year) So Nothing to worry about here.

Besides that ,DLC characters will have a story.

1 Like

Check this out.