Soul Calibur 6

Yeah, with that logic, because you can make a human character in CaS, that would mean most of the roster would’ve been replaced.

I thought so too. But from what I hear the build was not final to begin with so it’s not to late to see the remaining two characters.

2 more slots

They look ok- seems legit
I like Raphael critical edge it’s sharp & to the point lol

So you think we are getting two more as well?

1 Like

this is someone’s speculation

1 Like

Only female characters in the season pass? I doubt it.

Why does everyone keep mentioning Hwang? I really don’t hope it’s him. Never liked him myself

Because he was in the first Soul Calibur, and since this is a reboot of the first SC game…

Anyways, some SCVI matches:

Indeed he was. He was present during SC-1. Not to mention that he was the OG of the style before Yun-Seong jumped in.

I just want that Chinese sword style present, don’t mind if it’s hwang who was the og but low key wish it’s Yun Seong…

that’d be an awesome birthday present

Though as we’ve all mentioned, I could always create either character omitted in CAS

It’s funny, because both Hwang and Yun-seong are both Korean. XD

I will say the only thing difficult for me to choose is a fighting style for my lizardman.

You can just choose Sophitia’s if you want him to feel like classic Lizardman.

Nah, It would seem awkward having a male lizard swing with some feminine stuff.

While Aeon had some of her moves in the past I prefer the one with a more animalistic style with the axe and sheild or dual axes. Which I do hope that we do get him as a playable character at some point.

I guess I’ll have to look around and see. I don’t plan on giving my original lizardman Aeon’s style of course. I’m just trying to see what I can do. Maybe I will use Hwang’s fighting style when he makes it in. I can’t say for sure yet.

could you see him using Azwel soul? I think that’d be interesting

Yeah I can see that. But I’d like to see other interesting fighting styles too of course. Of course you’ll be seeing me making multiple lizardman so get ready for that.

Following the backlash over Tira I would be surprised if they reveal any of the other DLC content until the game launches. That’s the lesson they will get from people freaking out over Tira.

Why do you think they will be DLC content?

My guess is because of the leaked character select screen showing 4 dots. But we already know it’s not the final version, and someone claims that they have seen hwang’s fighting style. So maybe Aeon and Hwang have already been hinted at again?

That’s hard to say for sure though.

Because they haven’t been announced yet.