Soul Calibur 6

Happy birthday !!!
My birthday is Saturday

I love that we are virgo

When I saw this on my game I thought of you (well your handle)

I mean, why would there be loot boxes in a fighting game? That just seems incredibly stupi-ā€¦

-looks at Injustice 2-

ā€¦ Ohā€¦ rightā€¦

2 Likes

Hey thatā€™s the lizard one of my favorite Marvel villains. and happy bday to you too.

Yeah I hear about the loot box stuff. Good thing though that it ainā€™t happening for those who are upset with such. Still all I need to know is if Aeon will be DLC or in the base roster and Iā€™ll finally get my mind off of it.

You guys have your birthdays? If thatā€™s the case, happy birthday then. ^^

1 Like

mighty thanks. So thatā€™s some good news. Now TGs is expected to show trailers. So perhaps maybe we will see others soon. Maybe Lizardman and Hwang or Cervantes and Raphael. chances are we might get them revealed this thurseday.

Whats funny is someone is hoping we get a curve ball and they reveal the unraveled characters like Hwang and Aeon X3.

Also e have Dampheareā€™s fighting style now which means we might see other styles implemented in the game for sure.I hope we get a beats and hand to hand combat style. Thatā€™d be awesome.

I did see something that may caution people. It costs SoulCalibur coins to enter certain quests on that story mode map- remember how you received money to buy clothing/ weapons well no loot boxes, but Iā€™m pretty sure there will be pack purchases in the SoulCalibur add-on store to ā€˜level upā€™ fast or obtain certain costume pieces/packs instantly, say like the soul edge version of the weapons unlocked for 9.99, thatā€™s exactly why they are featuring some costume pieces in the deluxe edition to get people salivating.

(Say they put a short hairstyle with barrette and a sailor top with shorts and those awful boots so bought together it makes sophitia a[pear like Cassandra)

Like sfv, Iā€™m sure most of the coin-bought maps/ clothing/ weapons/ colors can be obtained by grinding for months,but thus is the trend of lateā€¦

If that ivy cadet outfit is only available by purchasing SoulCalibur coins, they can keep it lol

Somewhat like Jin in scv? Thatā€™d be awesome

Also, 8wayrunā€™s wiki is sick!

Loads of info Iā€™m not even sure projectsoul has this much info

1 Like

Yeah I almost forgot about that. hopefully not to much is in the cost.

Yeah except without the devil powers. Thew hand to hand style could also just have weapons on the arms.

Ah the gauntlet soul from sc3

Sort of but perhaps use a small version of voldoā€™s weapons.

But also a bestial fighting style would also work as well with clawed gloves.

Yup the info is very abundant by the looks of it. That info should be clear enough about how much I want Aeon in the game. He has this tragic story and circumstances that was not his fault.

1 Like

Looks like DLC is Aeonā€™s best bet

Not sure why you listen to that guy and his clickbait titles.

1 Like

He has some interesting info involved with the game. Hopefully Aeon does show up in the base roster but he might make DLC too. Itā€™s hard to say.

Heck I already pre-ordered the game, Iā€™m still waiting for him to get revealed.

Donā€™t be discouraged.
Even if heā€™s dlc, that means heā€™s in the roster.

Depending on whoā€™s released after Tira, You can make a lizard race CAS to fight with until heā€™s added

I hope Yun Seong/ Viola are DLC

1 Like

Official playing card set given to game journalists in a press kit:

2 Likes

I know I can and Iā€™m looking forward to Libra of Souls and the CAS for that. But for me, A cas isnā€™t exactly the same as playing as Aeon. I was hoping I got to do both but I guess Iā€™ll need to have patience. I do still have some hope heā€™s in the base roster, but that hope is just hanging by a thread is all. Thanks for the help though.

Thatā€™s what Dynasty was implying. in regards to Lizardman and Hwang in the base roster.

Also for the sake of his fighting style I hope they add Hwang too.

Of course, ivy is queen of hearts! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welp until I know whats going to happen, Iā€™ll just focus on the CAS features till then.
so the first thing Iā€™m gonna do is go to the CAS and create my lizardman.
Then Iā€™ll set up the stream as well when I go to libra of souls for the first time.

whats the firs thing you guys are going to do when you get the game?

1- make all of my favorite characters with Ivy soul
(So I can master her sc6 version)

i.e. my Starfire, Orchid, Nightwing & Psylocke will initially have Ivy soul just so I can learn her moves with different appearances, then migrate the characters to other intended souls

I truthfully never mastered all of Ivyā€™s nuances, and after watching RKC1 on the sc6 exhibitions, I MUST play like him)
I will intend to have at least 15-20 different Ivy souls and around 5 each of the other faves, leaving room for the souls i mention in items 4/5 below

2- go into practice mode on normal to hard to learn Ivy/groh/ azwel/ taki/ maxi/ talim/ xianghua

3- at least make a Psylocke Ivy/ taki/ azwel/ maxi/ talim or groh to play through story mode

4- make my own ideal version of each BASE roster soul (i.e. keep their head/ height/ weapon but make their missing P2 costume)

(I have ideas for characters I donā€™t particularly like defaults of, characters like yoshimitsu, astaroth, Sophitia, Xianghua, Kilik, Siegfried)

*especially since they all will only have one costume- I have ideas for what each could have as an alternate

5- make a unique character for each available Race AND Soul (unique villains for my created characters to train against in solo vs. practice, or to share with friends)

6- make all my fave marvel / dc etc characters

7- after I feel comfortable enough with Ivy sc6 moveset, trickle into a few unranked matches, then train taki/ talim/ azwel/ maxi/ xianghua souls for online exhib

In short, the creative custom character creation makes the game GOLDEN imo, itā€™s a feature I use to maximize my enjoyment of the game, explore my creativity in characters Iā€™ve had in my head I want to see, and faves that may never make it to a fighting game- and on top of that a superb & excellent game engine to use to exhibit that creativity. Yes, I love most of the default haracters, but this 1 costume for each default kind of forces me to look forwards making at least another desirable costume for each base roster character

THANK GOD FOR 100 SLOTS!

1: creat my first lizardman (expect plenty form me)

2: wait for Aeon to show up as DLC (if heā€™s not in the base roster) then stream soul chronocles once heā€™s in. (unless he is in but unlockable

3: add Hwangā€™s fighting style to my CAS if Hwang makes it in.

1 Like