Soul Calibur 6

you know, someone brought up a point that those cards could only fit so many. which si why we don’t see zasalamel on that deck. Welp, looks like my hope went up abit from hearing that

To be specific, I mean the cards don’t mean it’s the end of the characters.

i made a video of me rambling about some of the of characters…

Because I was bored and Excited.

I don’t usually don’t do this. Excuse my awkwardness

3 Likes

I hope Aeon makes it I want to play as him and my lizardmen as well.

Just a vid to keep the topic going

This was good and fun though, the way you fanboyed over some of the characters had me laughing.
You should make more like these. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to agree with you on that. @MandrillManiac make mor eif you want to :slight_smile:

XD Thank you

It would always be unscripted like this though.

Might do a smash one or something on old video games.

Thanks guys

1 Like

I still wondor what the other races are called in the CAS race selection. Does anyone know?

I don’t think they have revealed the names and info about them yet. People have been playing the build with it on, but were specifically told they couldn’t go into CaS mode.

Well then lets hope TGS will be the time where they spit out the info on it.

Still not sure if I should look at any footage on creating the lizardman character or wait for release of the game to be surprised.

Here’s a profile of the Hero King!! the man who was the first and only individual to wield soul edge
and not be influenced.

Looks like I’ll be making a hero and villain Lizardman with the news here.

Just wanted to screenshot the cost to enter/ explore story mode that I spoke of earlier in the thread.

Good news, with multiple birthday gifts of GameStop giftcards & cash, I’m able to fully buy the$150 collector’s edition!
But I’m confused-

The deluxe, which is only$99, comes with soundtrack, AND season pass, whereas the collector’s only just comes with a garbage sophitia statue for 50 dollars more- WITHOUT the season pass

Also, a full write-up of everything known of sc6 so far
https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulCalibur/comments/9belws/everything_we_know_about_soulcalibur_vi_082918/

Collectors edition come switch the soundtrack too. But no problem with the season pass, I got enough money on my Xbox live account. I guess you can earn gold as you play too. I had a dream I was playing Soul Calibur VI and was on the character creation. It was amazing. There was even feature where you can see your character from multiple angles and have them do a bunch of stuff.

I even saw options for Lizardmen bodies. There were fins, armor plated scales like an armadillo lizard, raptor claws, Aeon’s frill ect.

Also, someone who was at an SCVI tournament talked to Bamco about Yun-Seong and Hwang and it’s not looking good for them. If that turns out to be true that’s a fighting style I’m gonna miss. Because while they are not my favorite characters I do like the fighting style, But there still up int he aur at this point.

I have to correct myself, the Guy at GameStop said the Collectors Edition does come with the Season Pass the graphic for Bandai Namco is in error

I just wanted the book, does anyone want this Sophitia statue lol

Unfortunately the Ivy figpins were gone
I’m all set! Now just to wait for pickup day

I din’t want it. But if you have a statue of astaroth, Aeon, or nightmare sure. I ordered the collectors edition too. I wanna look at how they designed the characters and such.

Throw that basic b-itch in the trash where she belongs.

1 Like

To bad they didn’t let us choose what statue we wanted. I definatley don’t need a sophtia statue.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any game which had a choice between several figurines in their collectors editions.
Would be neat though.

I agree it would be amazing if they did.

So we’ve talked about libra of soul a bit, and the Roster (still hoping for Aeon to be in the base or DLC)
What else can we talk about?