Soul Calibur 6

If he ends up not a part of the main roster, I’m sure CAS will ensure
Li Long is available for those that want him in

1 Like

At the same time is Soul Calibur VI a retcon of Soul Edge by any chance?

I doubt it. As far as I now maybe some characters will from Soul edge will appear such as Rock and Seong-Mina. Not sure about Li Long though @BblackorchidD Might have the right idea. He could also be DLC too.

as long as Lizardman make sit in I’m all set, what I want them to do with Aeon/Lizardman will be something I’ll express later.

2 Likes

my Main is back…!

5 Likes

Wow, he looks CRAZY FUN!!

Man, they just keep killing it with these trailers. Each character looks more fun to play than the last.

Thanks for posting this! Hadn’t seen it yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HE LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!!!
A thousand times more awesome than in Tekken 7! No tentacles is just a huge plus. And his moves look incredible, I love that Critical Edge! Pulling out the opponent’s soul and then slashing it into three parts! Whoever came up with that is a genius!

This game looks more and more promising. :heart:

2 Likes

He’s like… the best ■■■■■■■ character visual-wise in the game now…

I’m actually jelly.

Rejoice my Mandrill friend!

Once my main makes it in, we could have a little one on one sometime.

1 Like

CERVANTES IS COMING !!! isn’t that his stage?

I love when the mains of people that have been waiting arrive!
Great energy!

Yoshimitsu design is and always has been very detailed.

I think my favorite was the octopus hybrid, hope that custom set is in

Congrats to you @MandrillManiac

Oh ■■■■ the trailer is down…

Edited the post with a new one.

Also thanks y’all.

Can’t wait to namu it up in here.

5 Likes

I think that is Maxi’s stage. The stage resembles an Indian port from the old games.

2 Likes

I mean at :30 the ship with the cannons? That’s maxi too? Ok I see it’s the same one now

Lol I forget thanks

Come to think of it Cervantes is that awesome one with the ghost night thunderstorm right

1 Like

I’m sure we will see Cervantes soon. Besides Nightmare, Cervantes has a major connection with Soul Edge.

1 Like

Can’t WAIT for Cervantes! I need to see what fun new stuff they have for my main. :smile:

I’m guessing this is the last content drop we’ll see before E3… Man, I wonder what they’ll show there? Maybe we’ll get multiple character reveals? Maybe we’ll see another new character? Maybe we’ll see some bits and pieces from the story mode? Maybe create a character will be unveiled? :open_mouth:

Ah man, this is really becoming my most anticipated game of 2018. It just looks so fun!

1 Like

Now for a what I hope to see at E3 vs. What I expect.

What I hope.
Lizardman and Astaroth Reveal.
New stages.
an expansion of the character Roster.
Character Creation.
New Mode

What I expect.
Maxi Reveal
Cerventis Reveal
New Stage

That’s what I think will happen.

1 Like

Maybe one more female?

I think Seoung Mina would be amazing

Viola and I’m pronounced dead at high noon

Got couple questions now about Yoshimitsu:

1. If I recalled correctly, Yoshimitsu happens to be basically Soul Calibur’s version of Robin Hood overall?
  2. Judging by his demeanor now, he overall serves as Soul Calibur’s comic relief character as well, am I correct?

Yes and yes.
He’s an example of a goofy character done in a REALLY cool way, without resorting to stupid stereotypes. Also, his story is indeed a serious one, he’s just playing the goof, most likely to distract his opponent.

2 Likes

I think seong Mina is a Guarantee.