Soul Calibur 6

I’m kind of amazed at the subtitle “The original mechanical ninja.” Are there a ton of mechanical ninja’s out there that I’m missing?

1 Like

No, but Yoshimitsu is the name given to the leader of the Manji ninja clan, and each of them gets their arm cut off and has it replaced with a mechanical one instead. From the SC Yoshi to the Tekken Yoshi.

1 Like

Could also be refering to the facr that this is the Yoshimitsu from SC1 to SC3

I think it looked like this,

The stage your talking about is this one down below. Pirate’s Raid

Though I think we might get something similar to the stage out at sea.

3 Likes

Speaking about Yoshimitsu, I kind of forgot: Exactly which fighting game did he appeared in FIRST and overall made his VERY 1st appearance in, Tekken or Soul Edge?

Tekken in '94.
Then it was Soul Edge in '95.

1 Like

Yes
It’ll be interesting to see which one they choose!
I certainly hope they revisit the ghost ship in the night storm- it was my go to choice in practice and in vs when I had a choice!

IMG_3113

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated too man :slight_smile: :+1:

Yoshimitsu…
tumblr_m5i3p5y3pA1rty712o1_250

3 Likes

Yoshimitsu wasn’t in Soul Edge. His first appearance in the franchise was in Soul Calibur 1, first in arcades in 1998 and then on Dreamcast 1999.

But he was indeed in Tekken first.

1 Like

I’m starting to think that the Tekken Yoshimitsu may be a descendant of one of the SC Yoshimitsus.

I never said he was. I was just stating that he came out before the Soul games’ inception.

1 Like

Ah, that’s not how I read it, but thanks for clearing it up. ^^

That was the canon lore since SC1. The Yoshimitsu we see in Soul Calibur is the first Yoshimitsu, and the one in Tekken is the latest Yoshimitsu.

1 Like

Indeed so. the first Yoshimitsu died in Soul Calibur 4.

2 Likes

Yeah, the Yoshimitsu in SCV was the second one who killed the first one.

1 Like

and they sure had away of showing it too.

3 Likes

Amy Lionheart has an awesome ivy showcase combo video from her Soulcalibur V iteration.
This video has great custom costumes and features a lot of the stunning stages

LOVE the goth dress/coat costume on the ghost pirate ship stage

Awesome video showing the power of the create a soul mode! Genius costume variants

2 Likes

Only about half a week or so left. They seem to be revealing characters every two weeks. Not sure if that is entirely true though.

I hope it’s yun seoung or Talim!

I think it could be
Maxi, or Talim, or Astaroth, or maybe even Cerventes. It could also be Rahphael, or Rock, or even Tira.

I do hope it’s Aeon though. Though I don’t think we will see him until closer to release.