Soul Calibur 6

I want Necrid back. I know that the character is partly owned by Todd MacFarlabe, but I can still dream.

I think Taki is a guarantee so get ready for her : )

I’m hoping Lizardman (Aeon) will be revealed soon myself.

1 Like

I would hope for Hwang to be the first. The “Baek Doo San” of SC! Make Yun-Seong the “Hwoarang”!

My guess is that their gonna treat Hwang as if he doesn’t exist at all and say it was Yun Seong all along

I think this helps Hwang’s chances.

1 Like

IGN 2 hour gameplay stream SoulCalibur 6

Small tidbit- Inside, hints on Taki/ Lizardman and wishes for yun seoung

Dustin hates Voldo because he creeps him out

Promises of character creation
Modes coming

4 Likes

I saw that one too.I don’t know if there where hints but I do know Lizardman is one of those characters

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!
I am SO glad that she wears the mask! And that her breasts aren’t totally ridiculous this time! She looks so cool, and I love the kanji effects when she is using her ninpo attacks!

-FANGIRL SQUEEL-

I’ve been waiting for her for so long, and now she’s finally back, and I’m jumping up and down like some moron and screaming!

3 Likes

YES! The mask is back ■■■■ yea!

takis back! still lethal, still fast, and still hot lol. bye bye natsu? i hope so. she was lame and annoying personality, compared to taki who is pretty strong and determined

Yup! I knew Taki was going to make it. Taki fans didn’t have to worry anyhow.

TAKI!!!

Her VA tone & dialogue are perfect
Proper Language
THANK GOD she isn’t saying’ today I come to battle with you’ in English

NamcoBandai is showing out

This is perfect comeback from the underwhelming Siegfried

Congrats. Here’s hoping Aeon make sit soon as well. I can’t wait to see what they have for him.

1 Like

Taki is fabulous.

I think they will make all us nostalgic lovers very happy!
I’m even hoping now that Rock makes it in!

Wishing you luck!

Thanks.

Actually considering the year the first SC game took place Rock might as well be showing up too.

1 Like

Well
 debatable. But they are decidedly less ridiculous than in at least some of the recent iterations. So I guess that’s a step in the right direction. They are still pretty cringey if you ask me. I was never a big Taki fan, but she does look better than she used to.

VI totally love the magical kanji
Every time I rewatch it gets better

The freaking shuriken advance tech slaughter special
The f king ‘Psychic Bowl’ super move

Her confirmation poses on the first and very last explosions are iconic
Not only are they keeping the iconic signature moves, they are advancing the cinematic excellence

Cannot wait for the create a soul! Wink Wink

Wow, that was GREAT! She looks really fun to use, and I also really dig the mask. Very well done, Namco!

1 Like

I do hope it gives us more. I’d like to be able to make full fledged monster characters in CAS but I doubt that will happen.

1 Like