Soul Calibur 6

I forgot to also add a…

• lance
  • javelin
  • halberd
  • naginata
  • sun & moon blades
  • hookswords

Considering how they have selected characters in SC1 I guess Lizardman will return.
Question is characters that they selected for the year in order add characters that have not appeared yet.

5 Likes

Since when was nightmare blond and handsome?

Edit: Please don’t hurt me. I know the lore. I’m just depressed and sad atm and I need humor in my life.

2 Likes

WELL NOW, let me tell you about the lore of Soul Calib-…

… okay.

4 Likes

I mained Nightmare in SC2, Siegfried in SC4 and 5… I’m excited to see both of them back, but now I’m curious as to which of the two will be closer to the style I enjoyed playing.

i’m disappointed that they are separate characters. The most iconic Nightmare IS Sigfried, so splitting them up feal wrong, even if they do play differently. It’s a decision is disapproved of in the past and It’s a decision i STILL disapprove of.

MOST PEOPLE:
Wow, Siegfried. Awesome, I can’t wait to play as him.

MAX:

5 Likes

take a trip somewhere and do some soul searching. worked for me 15 years ago

edit: soul searching, see what i did there lol

I AM going to combo breaker…

:thinking:

(Also lol at soul searching)

hopefully that will combo break whatever troubles you, and you will learn that the soul still burns

1 Like

Sigfried fans rejoice!

Lore wise Siegfried is still Nightmare., but they were separate characters in SC1 as well.

But hey better than adding Pyrrha or Natsu in my opinion.

6 Likes

“Sorry but… Your path ends here!”

Cut to Jago:

“Umm… What’s that now?”

Anyways, I’m kinda used to Siegfried and Nightmare being separate characters. I’m happy for Max, as I know that this was his #1 requested character for SC VI. I tend to like using both of them, though I favor Nightmare.

I think this feels a tad bit anticlimactic because they’re the same person with a semi-similar move set, and with what appears to be a relatively limited starting roster this time around, it’d be nice to see some more characters that aren’t “semi-similar,” but it’s fine. It’s good that he’s back, and I’m happy about it, even if this reveal somehow makes me want another reveal sooner than later (though I guess that’s always the case lol).

I wouldn’t count it out yet. They said the initial number we see is not final.

I know they might make changes to Aeon to give him his two axes.

if natsu and pyrha come back, thats pretty lame. natsu herself was lame with that spam happy bomb easy mode 50% dmg combo and pyrha with that stab lol

Thankfully that won’t happen. Characters are selected according to the year that SC1 takes place. So we won’t see them at all.

I know Aeon was around that period so his chances are very high.

yeah that was one of the three reasons my brother hated Pyrha,

Wonder about Amy & Viola? Will they really be the same person?

Any SCII characters coming back? Cassandra? Raphael? Talim? Yun-Seong?

I can see Hwang come back.

I was a but surprised at how much the reveal of sigfreid increased my enthusiasm for the game.

According to Okubo from the video I linked.

but I wouldn’t give up hope yet. Soul Calibur VI story details haven’t been completely revealed. I’m sure we will see Cassandra and Raphael for sure. Talim is likely as well.

I think it’s safe to say we both might get our wishes friend.

1 Like

I just need talim yun seoung taki & viola

I’m getting it anyway, but just saying