Soul Calibur 6

He also has some weird magic thing which basically gives him 6 arms and 3 heads, and he fights with all of them.

Who else wants Necrid back?

1 Like

Ehā€¦ Iā€™ve just never had much interest in The Witcher series, and whenever I actually choose to stop playing Bloodborne I got Dank Souls 3 waiting next in line.

Just give it a chance one day manā€¦trust me. Its great! Combat isnt as grand as BB and DSā€¦but the story mix with combat is very balanced and the story is just epic.

I will make my pre-order once Lizardman is revealed.

The excitement factor isnā€™t very high, although nevertheless this character does fit the franchise formula- his containment spell move seems interesting- itā€™s hard to tell his exact moves & full super but look forward to this moveset to use in create a soul for a female character !

I would say donā€™t get your hopes up. Guest characters havenā€™t been usable at all for these create a souls you know, unless you count Devil Jin.

Mitsurugi gets NEKKID!!! Lol armorbreak spectacular

Fundoshi fun after the break!

Those thighs!

Mitsurugi inā€¦that thumbnailā€¦

6 Likes

I Seriously cannot wait for this game!

SAVE US FROM THE DEADBEAT MONOTONY NAMCO!!!

Armour break devilish grin lmao!

3 Likes

after armor break on the hotties. id say ivy but yeah not much to break haha

2 Likes

I looked at the breakdown. It seems that considering his concept it actually works.

1 Like

Apologies for bumping the topic but.

3 Likes

I get the feeling that as news comes and goes, that this topic (as well as MK11ā€™s thread for that matter) will get bumped a ton, so Iā€™d have to think mods would take that in to consideration.

Anyways, thanks for the info! Some interesting hints on the story mode for sure. Canā€™t wait to see the next character reveal. Wonder if weā€™ll get something else before E3.

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s lizardman who will be revealed soon, but I think Maxi and Taki fans will be flipping with joy. that Iā€™m positive on.

If Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™m wrong.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll be curious to see how characters are announced. Obviously, they still have a long way to go in that regard, so either weā€™ll get a dump of three or four characters at once, in which case, I could see them going with a few big names, maybe a new character and then a character thatā€™s not quite in that higher tier of what weā€™d consider ā€œcoreā€ characters.

So maybe we get something like Taki, Voldo, new character and Seung Mina or Maxi, Astaroth new character and Lizard Man. Or maybe theyā€™ll just reveal one or two characters a month for a while, who knows. Iā€™m still waiting on Cervantes, but I have a feeling heā€™ll be one of the last characters.

id like to see seung mina, but maxi was always fun. so was taki, except when i would flip out the ring LOL

I wish for weapons that havenā€™t appeared in fighting games yet. But more importantly, sais!

Mitsurugi - Katana (Leo)
Kilik - Bo Staff (Don)
Maxi - Nunchaku (Mikey)

A kusarigama, chakrams & steel fans would be fine addition as well. Even a bayonet rifle!

1 Like

Definitely could use a Raph weapon to complete the circle :slight_smile:

Also agree on the kusarigama. Great idea! Iā€™d be curious to see how they could employ that differently than Ivyā€™s whip sword. Iā€™m sure they could.

I wouldnā€™t mind seeing a two or three headed mace, morning star or flail of some sort.