Soul Calibur 6

I’ve never played any of The Witcher games so I’m very meh over Geralt’s inclusion.

hell yeah, geralt of rivia!

Being that your a “God” at Bloodborne you should defintiely give Witcher 3 a chance. I too am a “God” at Bloodborne and Im currently addicted to WItcher 3. Its really great once you get the hang of the systems and gameplay.

*** I think Geralt looks great and this inclusion will garuntee I get this game as I was not interested until now.

I really wish they’d reveal wether or not we’re getting console exclusive guests so I know which version to pre-order.

Btw. My prediction is that Geralt will be like Akuma. The only one on disc (excluding the possibility of console exclusives). And any more we get will be DLC.

Preordering.

The official cover

8 Likes

Is the guest character always on the cover?

1 Like

Yes. Have you seen SC2, SC4 and SC5 covers?

1 Like

If i’m asking then the answer is probably no. Common sense.

At least guest didn`t bring guns(laser sword/lightsable) to a knife fight :joy:

I’m sure though we may get other characters mentioned as well.

I personally think this is bull crap but interesting

1 Like

Yeah I’d take every leak with a grain of salt until proven otherwise.

Never trust leaks.

Zoro would be a cool guest character though.

Just tossing out a couple ideas I have for guest characters. Because it’s FUN. I thought it would be cool to pattern it off of Tekken 7’s guest characters, so one from Capcom, one from SNK, and one from Square Enix. So…

Monster Hunter: Specifically, the one from MvCI. Monster Hunter is very popular, the Hunters are weapon fighters, and they would kind of fit in the Soul Calibur world. At least I think so.

Haohmaru: Samurai Shodown is set in the past, and is primarily a weapon fighter. It is also relatively unloved in gaming nowadays.

Cloud Strife: Cloud was gonna be in Soul Calibur 2 on PS2 before Square backed out at the last minute. So Namco replaced him with Heihachi because it was easy. I think it’s time for Cloud to enter the battlefield once again.

lolno.

wait, what? Granted I don’t watch One Peice, but he looked cool from what I saw in Death Battle.

Zoro definitely would be a good guest character. My favorite part about soul caliber is that for the most part the characters moveset are rooted in martial arts and seem like something a master with that weapon could do. I would love to see how they take a realistic look to a fighting style that involves holding a sword in your mouth. Which attack would involve his actual head moving and swinging the sword if it can be done.