Soul Calibur 6

2 Likes

I know not this Geralt. But he looks like someone I can welcome to the roster.

Dude Geralt is a pimpā€¦ search on you tube Witcher sex scenes lol Dude has like 69 girlfriends from all 3 games. lol

What the ā– ā– ā– ā– 

geralt is gonna put the SC girls to sleep, except ivy lmao thatd be a challenge hahaha

1 Like

Playing Witcher right now and we bought one of the Novels tonight at Books a million! I almost bought teh whole novel set but figured weā€™d start off with the first one and see how good it is. These books are from the 90sā€¦most people dont even know the game is inspired from these old novels and not te other way around.

Itā€™s just Witcher. This series never really caught my eye so heā€™ll be whatever to me.

What is his moveset

This explains what he can do:

1 Like

Guess whoā€™s here?

7 Likes

This is the Lf of Soul calibur IMO

Not good. But not bad.

2 Likes

For a guest character, it isnā€™t a bad choice. Geralt is a really cool character, and the Witcher series is awesome. So itā€™s definitely a good choice.

ā€¦ Howeverā€¦ he looks kinda funny compared to how he looks in the Witcher 3. His face has been kinda anime-fied, and it looks a bit off. Maybe it will get polished before launch, hopefully.

Iā€™m sure it will, even now you can notice how his character shading is off compared to everyone else (fewer dark shadows, almost looks washed out in some angles). Iā€™m curious how faithful his moveset here is to his games, there are a good amount of spells and alchemy buffs he can use in his series and I wonder if Namco will attempt to translate any of that to a fighting game version of Geralt.

1 Like
2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say ā€œanime-fiedā€, but he does look a little less textured from what I can recall. Probably just to fit in with the game.

Again, this guyā€™s whatever. I canā€™t wait for Jago though! Hopefully he plays like Akuma or Geese in Tekken.

I welcome him perosnally. I donā€™t usully care much for guests but I hope that witcher fans will enjoy the game.

Iā€™ll wait to pre-order though. Once Lizardman makes it in the game, I will preorder after.

Just a minute! did they confirm Jago at all?

He looks like a fun character, and heā€™s look and style fits this game, which I like. If you didnā€™t know him, youā€™d think that he was another regular character (for the most part). Iā€™m not big in to The Witcher, but Iā€™m cool with him as a guest character.

No, but theyā€™ve been talking and there was that leak. Then again, that was the same leak that said the Bloodborne guy was gonna be in it and not Geralt lol

Just because we got Gerald dosenā€™t mean we wonā€™t get the Hunter. That leaked list was too short to be EVERY character weā€™re getting. I mean, just look at Tekken 7

I sold my arcade stick but might have to buy it back now.

1 Like