Soul Calibur 6

yep, thats her viola lol. i know a viola, sweet as the name sounds

edit: is siegfried a possibility? i know theres already nightmare. i hope he gets thrown in too even if hes similar

I hope you’re right in that Seung Mina comes up next. Her along with Cervantes would be my ideal picks. However, if I had to guess, I’m thinking Taki and Astaroth. They seem to be two of the biggest “core” characters left.

I suppose it depends on how they’re releasing them. Ivy’s a bigger name, but Zaselamel isn’t really, so maybe this was just who they decided to go with next, but if they plan to put out a bigger name and a smaller name at once, I could see maybe Taki or Astaroth, then maybe one Tira, Raphael, or someone along those lines.

1 Like

I know this is almost impossible but i really want a comeback of the characters: Hwang, Athur, Li-Long and Seong Han Myeong as a tribute or something.

Now speaking about i really bet is in these reveals: Astaroth, Rock, Siegfried and Maxi.

I’m still waiting for Cassandra, Talim, Yun-Seong, Olcadan, Setsuka and Valeria with a bit of miracle.

1 Like

Yeah, Sieggy and Nightmare have both been on the roster in the same games before. Actually, in all the games except SC2.

oops forgot about maxi/ Viola lol

SO MANY GREAT CHARACTERS

I’d love to see Viola get a costume overhaul that’d be my 3rd female main after Ivy/ xianghua

Guys watch the ivy/ zasalamel trailer with the audio off and your favorite music! It’s so beautiful :stuck_out_tongue:

The more I view Ivy’s dazzling specials they are so powerful and the camera editing is insanely gorgeous.

So- after her intro, the very first move is the new sidestep cancel move where she uses the snake sword as a bow/ arrow type punish-
Then we see a couple of meter specials/ clash victory cinematics including a ground stab and skip-whip follow up - then…
I see that she has soul charge special that enables the snake sword to separate “EXTEND!” (I hope she still says that) and capture the opponent and lifts the opponent upside down since the sword fragments are glowing it must be a soul charge move-

and the finalultimate super duper finisher is the sensational supersonic air whip that contains the opponent with dark magic! Then sucks them in while she summons a fabulous limber leg lift pose, then slams down to crunch her high heels into them

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

And SORCERER :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just as a side note for myself, I will refuse to ever touch Zasalamel if this theme is not present.

This is legitimately one of the series’ best tracks ever.

1 Like

I agree

Born in Chaos/Bred From the gap.
Beyond the Horizon (SCIII version)
to name two.

I do hope Aeon/Lizardman makes in the game soon.

Heck his appearance makes him very unique in the series, and since this is a soft reboot there is no reason he can’t keep his duo wielding axes. Hell replace them with heavy swords if need be.

My forever favorite theme in soul calibur series is Ephermeral Dream

I actually can’t wait to hear what the remake of bred from the gap will sound like.

and here is the SC1 version

You take the words from my mouth

1 Like

Here’s my interpetation of Lizardman/Aeon Calcos.

9 Likes

Yooo! Awesome design!

2 Likes

Thank you. I used the head of a komodo dragon, and added claws of a raptor.

3 Likes

:trophy:

I’m ready for next reveal

1 Like

So am I. I hope its Lizardman, but it could be Tira and Talim

3 Likes

Nightmare-sama

4 Likes

Nightmare is one of my top 3 characters. He’s up there with Lizardman and Astaroth.

2 Likes

Geralt playable in SC6?

2 Likes

“if only saying it would make it so”

cmon namco, throw geralt in there and let him show his stuff! lets goooo

1 Like