Soul Calibur 6

Interesting possibility.

I wonder how Aeon/Lizardman’s design will look? perhaps maybe they will update his current design and give it a more dinosaur like appearance. Maybe one based off a Komodo_Dragon

or Perhaps a hybrid of a Komodo_Dragon. Of course to make the design more interesting, they should add other traits like maybe raptor foot claws

What kind of lizard or dinosaur traits do you think would be cool to add on Lizardman.

2 Likes

Good night guys, may i can ask for your opinions? What all of you think about the return of Hwang, Arthur, Seong-Han Myeong (i sure i had wrote this wrong) and Li-Long? In my opinion this would gonna be great! And yes, i’m waiting for Seong-Mina. (for Cassandra, Yun-Seong, Valeria and Talim too despite this game occurs in the eventa of SC1).

1 Like

You know Hwang, Li-Long, and Arthur were in SC3 right? They even took some moves from Paul Phoenix and gave them to Arthur. lol

Anyway, I think it would be weird having Hwang and Li-Long back after having Yun Seong and Maxi for so long now. As long as they don’t replace them, I would be ok with it.

1 Like

Considering how far Maxi, and Mitsurugi has come, I don’t think we will be seeing these two. Just like how I expect only Aeon will be playable while the lizardman from SC2 will be an NPC.

Hwang, I can kind of see come back assuming he is not replaced by yun-seong in SC6

I wodnor what twist they will pull on Astaroth’s design?

1 Like

I wonder if that trend of having evil skins of the whole roster will be in this game.

A full-on evil ivy would be insane

Anyway these crisp images and how these talented artists animate clothing and follow through exemplifies how superior this series is over most other attempts.
How can anyone not be inspired by this showcase of graphical excellence
Look at the textures of leather and fabric against metals on Groh’s outfit alone.

@KevBones10 omg that nightmare critical!!!

Groh looks awesome- like the ivy-like arm armor & I love that they will be gettin nekkid again lol groh’s Toned body looks great when his clothes are crushed away in that latest gameplay video!!!

The costumes seem faithful to the original iterations, but I am really looking forward to the awesome customization options Soul calibur’s costumes have.

Xianghua needs costume overhauls like chun-li (IMO the worst default costume in history) -if not, I will use create a soul to make her snazzy
On that note, her power signatures the water and flowers are nothing short of gorgeous

Did nightmare always speak dialogue?

2 Likes

I don’t think the whole roster will have evil transformations. I watched some gameplay and edgelord Kilik and Groh’s transformations are install supers at the cost of 1 bar that all the other characters have as well, albeit the other characters didn’t drastically change like them.

And yes, Nightmare has always spoken.

If anything, only those who are tainted by the Evil Seed and have become Malfested would be the only ones who could go “evil form”. Like, it wouldn’t make sense for Sophitia, Mitsurugi and Xianghua to do so.

And Aeon as well.

He became a beserker from the evil seed before being transformed into a Lizardman. Maybe they will give him a fire breath for this one.

Yes i know that, but these two in the same game with Mitsurugi and Maxi will be not a problem, SC3 is an example, these characters received different movesets from Maxi and Mitsurugi so i think in these possibilities.

Hwang and Yun-Seong has different weapons and movesets, about the lizardman from SC2 is a mere minor character, he as a NPC i agree.

What happens to Sieg? Since he’s Nightmare and we see his armor break revealing his face.

What will his alternate be? Something with red hair?

Will Sieg be split of Nightmare or until next game?

Patrokolos and Alpha Patrokolos, as well as Pyrrha and Pyrrha Omega, exist in the same game. They could just put Siegfried in and call it Nightmare before he turned.

No harm, no foul.

1 Like

Max seems really hyped on it! Man, that super all the way at the end of the video from Kilik is awesome. I also like the sound of all the new mechanics as he explained them. Soul Charge seems really cool, as does Soul Reversal and all the options during the slower down portion. Can’t remember what it’s called. That also seems to be really well balanced too, so it’s not something you’d just want to throw out there all the time, but use more strategically.

I can’t wait for this game! My only complaint, if you could call it that, is how small the roster size looks. I’ve read that this isn’t the final select screen, but if we only end up with 20 characters, I hope they can really up that number in DLC. I don’t necessarily want the kids of existing characters back, but unique characters that don’t make this roster, plus some new characters would be great!

2 Likes

I see no reason for this game’s roster to be anything but at least comparable to Tekken 7

True, though I’d love to be able to make a Lizardman in Create-a-soul mode where you can use different styles and add different outfits.

A man can dream though a man can dream.

1 Like
1 Like

Guess he’s a wanted man.

here you get to see a lot of the potential breaks and costume damage as they only started playing without knowledge of movelists etc.

great to know shoes/ coats/ helmets all are included in costume damage
I really like Xianghua critical finish

This is the calmest I’ve seen UpUpDownDown.

I like Max, because he’s just some dude who likes fighting games.
Every time I’ve seen UpUpDownDown I’ve cringed because he’s trying too hard to make everything a spectacle. I’ve only seen a few vids of him, so I can’t say if he’s like that all the time, but that was the impression I got of him.

But here, along with Max, they’re just chilling and playing the game. That’s really nice to see.

VIt was my first seeing the other two- I thought they were a bit extra even here, I’d hate to see it turned up to 10- lol

There’s a 7 minute HD from one of the big guys (GameStop or IGN) that’s breathtaking! The graphics really shine

Kilik at 10:15!!