Soul Calibur 6

If they at least had called him Gray/Grey/Grau, then it would be much better, imo.

Eh, you never know. It might groh on you over time.

:wink:

Sorry. I’m so sorry lol.

4 Likes

If you pronounce the name in Danish, it sounds like a very redneck way to say porridge which is “grød” in Danish.

1 Like

So glad Kilik is whole again.

2 Likes

Did you seriously just make a pun with his name like that? Only children make jokes like that.

Grøh up! (How do you pronounce his name? lol)

4 Likes

In English you pronounce it as “grow”.

2 Likes

Nightmare’s new criitical finish is AMAZING! I am looking forward to see more gameplay of SC6 Nightmare. :slight_smile:

Is he Siegfried or new Nightmare character? I know that Siegfried was Nightmare in SC1 and SC2, but Is he Siegfried?

2 Likes

We don’t really know. Either way, they’ll probably put Siegfried in anyway. They’re too different gameplay-wise now to not have both of them.

Nightmare looks super sick. While I love his super and I doubt it would have stayed the same, I loved his super in 5 since it was a counter.

I’ve never been a Kilik fan, but edgleord Kilik has me interested.

Groh though… This character speaks to the weeb that I am. Definitely gonna be playing him.

I must admit I’m kinda worried.
One of the reasons why Kilik was so interesting was because that, yes, he had this evil force within himself which was kept in check by the Dvapara-Yuga, but all the way through the series he stayed that way as an honourable fighter. And now we suddenly see him unleash this evil and become some kind of berserker. It just seems very much like Ryu from Street Fighter and his evil form when he falls to the Satsui-no-Hado.

He’s still wearing the Dvapara-Yuga though, so it shouldn’t be possible. Sounds like either an oversight by the developers, or they are doing some retconning… either way, I’m not a fan of this “Evil Ryu” treatment they are putting on Kilik. It’s a really cheap way to try and make a character interesting, and apparently he is used as an introduction to the new character, Grøh, who apparently is out to kill Kilik… if the leaks turn out to be right, that is.

I am in no way going out of my way to make a statement like "Kilik is RUINED!!!111!!1!1" like some emotional fanboy just because of this. Because even if this turns out to be an “Evil Ryu” scenario, I’ll still love Kilik and think he is a cool character… just not that aspect of him though.

Groh’s kind of meh to me.

Nightmare is quite the badass though :slight_smile:

This is a reboot or a soft reboot of the first SC game so I’d say yeah, it is Siegfried.

still hopeful for Lizardman though.

New SC6 gameplay from Japan EVO 2018.

1 Like

I’m digging nightmares voice too.

1 Like

I love fighting video games!
The art direction looks to draw from sc4’s rich lustre

This is so hype

I can’t wait to see ivy & yun seong

I really hope taki zasalamel & Talim make the cut

Nosferatu Zodd for SC6 guest character please, thanks

zodd

1 Like

I found the picture of Nightmare without some armor from Soul Calibur reddit. SC6 Nightmare is Siegfried.

3 Likes

The Japanese voice work gives me life

Those high-pitched female wails are a bit much for me- I may have to mute the vocals

Love replays so much. A lot of times you perform that last kickaz z move and it’s cool to be able to see them in replay sequences

Yup! it is like soul caliber 1.

Wait! what does this mean for Siegfried?

I can’t wait for Lizardman.

but you should rejoice if the leaks were true.

1 Like

Siegfried has been playable alongside Nightmare, so I wouldn’t worry too much.