Soul Calibur 6

How many new characters will there be after Groh?

1 Like

Nobody knows. We have to waiting for Bandai Namco reveals new characters trailer

1 Like

I want to see
yun seoung
Ivy valentine
Voldo
Talim

1 Like

There was leak, but Iā€™d take that with a grain of salt.

I gotta say. Iā€™m sick of this kind of waiting for fighting game roster details. At first it generated suspense and hype, but now itā€™s just irritating. I could see it if it was like KI where the characters literally werenā€™t done yet, but other companies just hold back finished trailers because of ā€œmarketing strategyā€.

I mean for soul caliber 6 for guest characters, I just wanna see strider hiryu or any other guest character maybe a bloodbrone hunter for PS4 idk

I want Tifa. Too many sword characters. We need a fighter that ISNā€™T a Tekken character! lol

Omg! Look at this new capture of gameplay!
They have updated the hit sparks & power signatures~

Goddangit the VISUAL EXPERIENCE is insanely gorgeous. These 2 clips were posted 2 days ago.
The stage set at sunset, the way the camera zooms in on kilik as he starts his win animation, Grohs super-

Iā€™m floored!

6 Likes

It is beautiful. Soul Calibur has always been a beautiful game and I think itā€™s really important for this game that itā€™s visually stunning. So thatā€™s the good news. The bad news is, Soul Calibur V was a great looking game too. But no one seemed to like it. So letā€™s hope the gameplay is going to be as fun as it looks.

2 Likes

Indeed so.

While I donā€™t think the gameplay was that bad, I understand where a lot of people were coming from.

Positive side for SCV

• Aeon became more of a badass then he already was. (I felt like a beast playing him and I loved it!)
  • Character Creation was an amazing expansion.

Negative side of SCV

• The story was a little less than mediocre.
  • No endings for other characters
  • characters like Taki got replaced (and I understand why they are upset)
  • Kilikā€™s change (which I understand how Kilik fans felt)
  • @#$%ing Patrokalos and Pyrrha.
1 Like

I have a really hard time explaining why I DIDNā€™T enjoy SCV. I really liked IV and had a ton of fun with it. I feel like the super moves and the armor crushing are a distraction from playing the game and are not, in practice, very useful. But I donā€™t know. SCV just felt less fluid and somehow less engaging to play than earlier entries. Maybe itā€™s more about me than the game but since it flopped I have to think there is something to it.

Hey, Pyrrha did nothing wrongā€¦lol

I just found them both annoying. I wouldā€™ve felt sorry for her if they minimized it. Oddly enough I wanted to feel sorry for her. Still, if those characters ever come back in a future game, they could execute the presentation abit more.

If you like her thats fine, I got no problems with that. Thatā€™s just my opinion.

Bring back exhibition theater!

2 Likes

Yup Iā€™d like that too. Also when you create a character, let us choose the stage for them to do the exhibition in.

I saw that. I donā€™t think taki fans should be worried. Taki is a guarantee.

As the gameā€™s story goes back to the timeline of SC1-3, Iā€™m sure she will return. And I hope never to see Natsu again.

i know itā€™s a staple of the series, but I hope this game dosnā€™t have a create a fighter mode. Iā€™d rather just have more actual fleshed out characters than the ability to create a ton of my own crappy ones.

I love the Create-a-Soul mode and I hope it returns, bigger and better. SCVā€™s mode was pretty good, but there were a few things Iā€™d like to see be expanded on and done better.

1 Like