Soul Calibur 6

I think they confirmed create-a-soul earlier on. thye said the mode has become a feature that no SC game could be without.

1 Like

The only thing that I really ā€œlikedā€ about her was hers and Pyrrha Omegaā€™s costumes via DLC and playing that. I didnā€™t like Pyrrha Omega lol.

What expansions would you like to see?

Expansions?

For create-a-soul.

Not sure what you mean. The more clothing, armour, accessories and such, the better.

you know how people say guest fighters ā€œwasteā€ character slots. Well, to me, create a fighter features are what truly waste character slots. That and Injustice 2ā€™s gear. Itā€™s time and money the developers are wasting, when they could be giving us more ACTUAL realized characters.

Then you go wish for that while Iā€™ll enjoy the Create-a-Soul mode. ^^

1 Like

Create a soul is the best feature any game could have especially for solo players. Itā€™s also a chance to make those who hate creat a soul and guest characters probably even more upset that people can create their own guest characters to fight online lol

I know Iā€™m making strawberry shortcake lmao

1 Like

Iā€™ve made Jade from MK in every iteration of Soul Calibur which had a CoS mode! :smiley:

1 Like

Same for me with Psylocke Lol

Itā€™s literally the thing Iā€™m most excited about I hope they have a talim moset strictly for orchid and Xianghua will get Psylocke if thereā€™s viola sheā€™ll be a model for strawberry shortcake lol

Ohhh seung Mina would be awesome for jade

I used Kilik, because bo staff.

Also, I completely forgot I saved these images of my Tanya CoS from SCV!

Btw, the reason Tanyaā€™s MKX look is purple and yellow is because I legit thought that were her colours before I learned that she is indeed dark gray and yellow. For some reason, the shiny dark gray in her MKX costume looked purple to meā€¦ Iā€™m freaking colourblind! XD

4 Likes

Made for a nice contrast tho

I see those ivy fur calf boots! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Itā€™s fitting, because Tanya is such a backstabbing traitorā€¦ hence snakes. :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, just thought it looked cool. :wink:

I wish SCV was for PS4 so I could play it while waiting for SCVIā€¦

2 Likes

I know. I have my ps3 here it has a lot of greats including persona4 ultimax the first marvel ultimate alliance/ god of war/ soul calibur 4 /5,

But I always go straight to Injustice2 lol

I made what I thought was a good Noel from Blazblue. I also made Tsubaki in her astral outfit on top of Hilde since she has the same VO. Iā€™ll see if I can get pictures.

Created Characters are only filled in one slot of there own though. You go to that slot and there it is, all the characters youā€™ve made. multiple guests take up slots depending on how many are in.

This because each guest would have its own slot.

1 Like

Ok. What I meant was that all the times s money developers are spending on making the assets to create your own character could be spent on making actual characters. Thatā€™s the waste.

What your talking about isnā€™t a thing. There can be as many spaces on the character select as there need to be. Thaw space on the menu dose not determine how many characters there can be.

Thing is, the roster is put together early in production. So it has already been decided who is going to be in the game and what character models need to be created and animated etc.

Meanwhile, another team are making assets for the Create-a-Soul mode. Sure, that time and money could be spent on making more characters, however, since the roster has already been decided beforehand, long time before the modellers and animators even start on working on the game, they can just as well spend the remaining time on something else.

The character models used in CaS mode are standard models most likely also used when creating the roster characters. These standard models are implanted into the CaS mode and giving we, the players, some options to customize them ourselves with already premade assets (clothes, armour, accessories etc) put into the game. It has no effect on the already planned roster. As said, that part was already decided on before the modellers even get to work on the game.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it possible that they could be holding back on the amount of characters they decide to put in because they know they have to save space on the disc for create a soul?