Soul Calibur 6

Erh, no. A game rarely takes up the entire space of a disc these days. Plus there’s always some digital downloads and patches etc which takes up space on your console/PC and not the disc.

I know. I was streatching with that one. Sorry. I just like game rosters to be huge. And they very rarely go as big as they can. Imagine a Soul Calibur with a roster the size of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. So many characters, so much gameplay!

I prefer quality over quantity, to be honest. A big roster is nice, but if they start just making clone characters, then I’d rather have a smaller roster.

I’m pretty sure clones arn’t the worry here,

It is to me.

I don’t think Soul Calibur really had that number of characters without having to resort to clones. The game had it’s highest number of characters in 3, but a small chunk of those came from their Create-A-Character’s.

Clones could be good for a tag game though. The only problem is that this isn’t one.

Well its not like many of them have developed mostly new moves over the past few games.

SOME of them have. Lizardman has evolved from being a Sophitia clone. Astaroth have replaced Rock almost entirely. However, then we have characters like the clone-kids in SCV who were more or less just like their predecessors, which was nausiating.

That is a good thing. Characters should be unique from one another, giving us a more diverse roster. Instead of having a blonde woman with sword and shield, lizard with sword and shield, a younger blonde woman with sword and shield… That’s just disgusting. Also why I hate the shotoclones from Street Fighter and why I want the palette-swap MK ninjas to no longer look like their palette-swap selves.

They didn’t just become a clone, they outright replaced them too which is why I understand why people hated them.

Personally, I found him unique just on his appearance alone, and as an added bonus they gave him a unique weapon. So I think he will maintain this in SC6.

Exactly! Thank you. :heart:

Lizardman as Aeon in SCV is the best version, imo. He didn’t feel like a Sophitia clone at all, and that warmed my heart. The dual-wielding axes fits him so well too.

Considering how this is a different timeline he may have them in SC6 as well. Even if he didn’t I’ll be happy either way. As long as he maintains his unique appearance, and I’m sure they will take steps to give him a unique style I think he’s in good hands.\

though I will admit, the change in his style for SCV was one of the only two good things about SCV. I felt like a monstrous beast. I hadn’t felt that way since I played Riptor in KI-1 and later KI-3.
I love it when fighting game shave play as these monstrous beasts. It takes me back.

While most kids were pretending to be cowboys or soldiers, I was pretending to be Godzilla, or a Raptor, or

I’d like to count in Zwei, Viola and the Create-a-Soul mode as well. ^^

Yeah those two I thought were okay, If they make it in as DLC, or in the launch, I wouldn’t mind.

I found them okay as characters too.

and the Creat-a-soul mode did great. they even gave us a warrior skeleton to customize too.

I wouldn’t mind if they gave sonehting to customize like creatures with a Creat-a-soul fighting style that uses teeth and claws.

If they did that, I’d probably make riptor if they gave lizardman base to work with. Hell even sabrewulf if we get a lycan.

sadley a man can only dream though.

2 Likes

If your an IVY fan (which I think you guys were going to have her in no matter what) REJOICE!!
same with you Zasalamel fans

8 Likes

Life is GOOD
My fave IVY is BACK!!!

One of the best fighting game characters ever
Note how her aesthetics were not changed for some teen rating or SJW fear. Go big or GO HOME

ZASALAMEL!!!

:skull:

3 Likes

Ivy seems to have a bunch of cinematic followups now for some reason, and I don’t like Zasalamel’s voice.

I don’t play either of those characters so my input doesn’t matter lol

I agree with you on that.

I just hope Lizardman/Aeon gets revealed soon.

Zasalamel: ZA WARUDO

3 Likes

Is that dojo reference?

EDIT: *Jojo I really hate Autocorrect…