Questions for 12/9 HOLIDAY TEXTUAL STREAM GO HERE

Will future balance changes and content creation be in the format of receiving a list through community surveys?

When can we expect to see stages for Rash, Mira, RAAM and Eyedol? That was the biggest letdown of season 3, and it feels empty without stages for those characters. Can we even expect stages for them?

3 Likes

Spinal is portrayed as a sort of mythical god. With that being the case, that scream is frrom the people trying to summon him to aid them in battle. The lyrics in his theme also translate to a type or summoning chant or ritual.

As for my question, are there any secrets that people may not have thought of or suggested yet? Things outside characters, costumes, Ultimates, online training mode, etc.?

I would second the requests for information on plans for costumes, colors, accessories etc. In particular plans about bundles and also future content.

We are now at the end of three full seasons of KI. It has been a resounding success as a “platform” ready for expansion. But beyond just “will there be a Season 4?” Can you give us any insight into the higher level strategy for this game? Is there a five year plan? Are decisions being made on a yearly basis as to how to continue? Season 3 revealed quite a few plot threads that have yet to be followed up on (Eagle, for example). This suggest a long term plan. Can you tell us anything about the long term plan?

1 Like

Will there be a dedicated season 3 story mode since season 3 was the same price as all the other seasons with story modes for each. Shadow lords dosnt count since it was free for everyone. Plus no free game like ki 1-2 classic and of course 3 doesn’t exist. Mostly want more arby stuff. :slight_smile:

What would you say are some of the best and worst ideas you guys have had for any aspect of the game so far? Any ideas seem really good, only to fall apart and vice versa?

Any special holiday announcements?

This should go without saying, but things being what they are, here we go.

Anything posted in a public thread is free game to be responded to or commented on by any member of the thread. If you only want input or responses from a specific person, do it through a PM.

Discussion also needs to remain civil.

8 Likes

Is it possible to bring a classic single player game mode back?

#TeamBattle

3 Likes

When will Kim Wus ultra rhythm be fixed

Is anyone planning on doing any more costumes for the characters

Has Anyone considered backstory inspired costumes

Will shadow and gold skins get more options like grey smoke blue or red skins

Could we have the ki2 stage stills for practice mode like ki1 stages with music

Can we eventually practice on the season 3 stages

Could we have a spar mode where we can fight an online oppponent without time limit or ultra limit

When is the orchid figure coming out and will she have a larger light up firecat like the jago 9"

Have you guys considered licensing to funko pop for character figures

Will you suggest to ms that there should be a new ultra fan book that covers all seasons and behind the scenes info like seasonone ultra fan book

Could we have a 3D revolving character viewer that zooms and presents the taunts or ultra instinct animations like mkx or the character viewer like MVC 3

Will there ever be alternate ultra enders

Has anyone considered making a mobile version of KI like mvc2/ kof ios/ android

1 Like

Are we going to get more accessories and colors for all character, or skins with their own colors?

Whats up with the Shark TJ is that a thing? Also in game TJ feels a bit slower then thee others will there be any research and fixes on this?

will we get not only Ultimates but will we also get KI2 costumes and KI1 constumes redone to match correctly, and is Joanna Dark Confirmed or not, tbh, i’m thinking it just might happen with everything that is going on

I’m seeing some pretty broad questions so I’m gonna ask some more pointed stuff.

Is there any chance we’re going to get some better visual indicators for cinder’s mechanics? The way they’re done currently just doesn’t work very well. With certain stage/color combinations, fired up state and burnouts are basically invisible. Something like a thermometer above cinder’s meter for fired up and flames around your health/meter for burnout would deal with this well.

There are some shadow linkers that don’t allow you to perform regular linkers afterward, e.g. TJ’s flying knee. Any chance this will be changed?

That is a great question, but I doubt they would even consider answering it, because that is just like asking “when will KI be finished for good”

Just curious, what do you find wrong with it? I’ve found that to be one of coolest sounding musical ultras, especially on her stage.

The issue isn’t that it sounds “bad”. It’s that Kim Wu, Omen, Eyedol, and a few other characters actually miss big chunks of their Ultras when fighting certain characters. This causes it to speed up as they swing at nothing but air, and for a while when he launched Eyedol’s was bad enough that it would actually drop the Ultra entirely when fighting against Mira.

1 Like

Dang! I see. I rarely play any characters outside of Aganos these days. Didn’t realize that was an issue.

Who would win in a match - Medusa or Cthulhu? And why?