Questions for 12/9 HOLIDAY TEXTUAL STREAM GO HERE

Can we get a true arcade mode for all characters? Or maybe a time trial? Or an option to make survival an infinite ladder?
The old rain effect on skins (thunder stage), clouds (Jago stage), and other effects can be restored?
Can we create more than two shadows and customise them with colors also?
Thank you

Here’s a burning question that’s been left unanswered since it appeared in January 2014:

Right before a match begins, the two fighters introduce themselves by doing something cool, like Aganos smashing a rock, or Gargos showing up via portal with his buddies. When Spinal appears for a fight, he reassembles himself and screeches while a disembodied voice says “SPINAL!”

I’m assuming that fighters like Cinder, Orchid, and ARIA are directly talking to their opponent, and said opponent can audibly hear their pre-fight banter. Where does the disembodied voice that screams Spinal’s name come from? It’s not from Spinal himself, as he doesn’t sound like that. Is it a spooky ghost narrator that Spinal pays off with pirate treasure to make his intro cooler? Can his opponent hear the ghostly narrator? Is there an in-universe reason for it? Thanks!

Looking forward to Friday! :smiley:

-Zenek

2 Likes

In terms of character design and combat design, which of season 2 or 3 was more difficult? More fun?

Do you consider the skins and SL updates you’re working on as part of season 3 or do you consider S3 effectively finished?

Was the change to Mimic Cinder’s flame color intentional, and if so why?

What were YOUR answers to the feedback survey?

I figured it was the host of the Killer instinct TV show

Will the KI comics be before, after or during shadow lords? (I know you will talk about this most in depth next year)

1 Like

Is a next gen upgrade possible for this KI? so that when\if it happens we do not lose all we have so far.

Love the game hope to see a new season with more characters and stuff, is there a way to remove minions from the game they good for shadow lord but not competitive game they suck the fun out of ki for me i pay money to make that happend thanks

Did the negative edge window get adjusted? Why does the game ignore some inputs in recent patches?

Is there a specific procedure to follow to be able to play KI offline on PC with all the characters? Sorry if I missed the memo but I’d definitely appreciate any response as I’ll be doing some traveling soon. Thank you!

Are stage ultras for Season 1 stages coming soon?!? :smiley: Or just more stage ultras period?

Are ultimates coming?

Why are you guys so darn good at making this game awesome?!? :grin: (I’ve been obsessed since it’s released! :D) Excellent work you all!

Good luck with that. The minions play a significant role in Gargos gameplay unless you plan on giving something else to compensate.

Everything I would like to know has been asked, however, I feel I need to ask about the possibilty of a Mira stage, because I really would like to see it, since not having a stage makes Mira feel kind of hollow in a way…like a drifter :sweat_smile:

And while I’m neither for or against guests in fighting games, the three already in play great, so I would really like to add my voice to the ones already asking for Joanna Dark…pretty please :grin:

2 Likes

Glad we’re still getting these textual streams. Is there any chance on getting the menus updated in the future. Navigating through modes is quite cumbersome. It would be nice to get a legacy option too where we could choose a colour palette based on season. Would be great going back the flames of S1 for example.

P.S Season 4 please, love you guys.

Can haz more options for lesser graphics, and or turn off Backgrounds visuals so my computer potato can pass benchmark test and buy more/play mores.

1 Like

What changes will happen to Cinder after the PD update?

Have Cinder bomb bugs been fixed? (OTG not working on Spinal, bombs not affecting certain characters during jump or air animations)

Will the Fight On screen still go black on PC version since it loads quickly?

Thanks!

1 Like

Do you consider making the old Christmas accessories available again as an opportunity for new players (including PC users who were only able to play KI this year) to own them too? What about new accessories as well?

Many thanks!

1 Like

#AWESOME! TEXT STREAM AHOY!

-Is it possible that we can send in requests for future unreleased Terror skins bundles? Like certain color palates or patterns we’d like to see? And if so, who would we forward these to? Myself and a few others have had some killer ideas.

-Any word on new accessories, seasonal or otherwise?

-Will we ever see KI2/Gold music added into practice mode? I’d like this a lot. Please? :blush:

-Can we get some teases for upcoming goodies? Skins/patches/characters/stages/etc?

This one isn’t a question, but thanks for adding new costumes and the ability to earn KI Gold in game. That was really swell. :slight_smile:

edit -One more thing… have you considered Player Invasion ala Dark Souls for Shadow Lords? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Oh I got one or two.

Will ARIA get more screen time in the story in the future?

What are the chances of a KI game (that’s not a fighter) happening?

Adam had stated that Omen and Shago were getting additional accessories and colors, is that still the case? If he was mistaken, can we please get them at a later time? (even if we have to pay)

Why are the gold “skins” listed in a different menu, they’re just colors aren’t they? Mimics/Shadows make sense due to the particle VFX but Terror skins are mostly recolors of color 9, not really “skins” so to speak.

Any plans to add more costumes and accessories for purchase? People really want them and are willing to pay.

Shadow skin prices are a little steep, can we expect an adjustment or is it set in stone?

Any plans to improve mimics/shadows? Solid colors, green/purple blood, glowing eyes, etc to make them more interesting?

4 Likes

Oh one more question

Will ARIA’s grenades be changed back to be non breakable?

I’m sure you can’t answer this, but I’ll throw this out there anyways…

Can you tell us when we might start getting news on a possible 4th season?

1 Like