Questions for 12/9 HOLIDAY TEXTUAL STREAM GO HERE

He seems fine to me.

That’s intentional because of his combo trait and focus on specials.

Please show Omen some love in the form of colours and accessories.

2 Likes

Literally. Best. Idea. EVER.

3 Likes

17 / 119 posts mention accessories
10 / 119 posts mention colors

Clear what people want.

2 Likes

Will there be Terror Skins for all characters?

1 Like

I read through most of the questions and have not heard this 1 in the thread yet -
Q: Will we ever get character-specific dojo features? If so, will it be before the end of 2017?

2 Likes

I agree

Will we ever get the missing character stages?

2 Likes

Will IG make more game modes for KI?
Like Team battles for SP and MP?
Arcade ladder mode?
Tournament mode for SP and MP?

1 Like

Other than everyone’s obvious want for more colors, accessories, stages and ultimates, character, etc.; What would YOU like to be seen added to the game that you KNOW is outside of the teams reach. Something that either wouldn’t be allowed, out of reach budget-wise or just woudn’t fit with the game

Another question I have is:
Has the team been thinking of adding any new game modes? SF4 had a tournament mode. Arena is a thing, but it doesnt seem to satisfy that need for me.
Thanks!
@BlitzedKraig

1 Like

What is the story about Mira’s silver coloured blood?
And what is the story between Mira and Maya?
Afther playing shadow Lords a few time, i still don’t know the story behind this. :disappointed:

Will IG answer all our Q?

I’m sorry, do you have something you need to say to me? XD

It would be cool only if it didn’t skip

Question that probaly wont get answered but what the heck im bored!

• Name a character in this Game that doesn’t not have a system mechanic or normal special attack with one of the following properties outside of a ender animation:( flip-out, ground bounce, stagger, recap) and why?

• Would it be to much to ask to have the music select option of the training stage, also the back drops and music from KI Gold, if not for the whole cast but for Tusk, Kim, Gargo?

• Would love to see some ultimate’s! Outside of not having the resources(assuming) what is IG qualms about not implementing them. Shadow jagos is great, what about the rest of the cast.

• Not probable but i sure some of would get a lol out of the idea choose the accessories Aganos puts on your tombstone during the win animation :smile: instead of a flower it could be a jar of Salt, a free win cupon,lol!

Glacius.

2 Likes

I don’t know if these are questions that are appropriate for a textual stream but I thought I’d like to ask anyways:

• What character(s) does the combat team think are about in the right place in terms of balance that the community actually views to be either too strong or too weak?

• What character(s) do you think have something about them (tech, options, etc.) that you feel the community hasn’t explored in-depth enough and think they should try developing that character a bit harder?

Thanks!

What is the criteria for this properties?

I could go with: characters which don’t have: command grabs, projectiles and armor.

I mean, what’s the problem with some characters NOT having one of that particular tools?

Glacius doesn’t need a recap, ground bounce or flipout since he has very limited juggles, and having a stagger would be a very easy confirm into shatter, and that could be abused, probably, with hail/shatter inescapable setups (which is bad)