Mortal Kombat 11

As long as it’s more Street Fighter 4/Marvel Infinite and not the hobbit-feet designs and playdough hair from 5.

Maybe they could pull an injustice and do rated t kills in the victory animation. That Sub-Zero one from two was awesome

1 Like
2 Likes

Yea, its them playing against each other with certain random conditions. They had it in the first Kombat Kast too where I believe Tyler had to play a match without blocking.

Maybe Frost, maybe Jade, most likely Kitana. Definitely not D’Vorah.

1 Like

So, for today i think the fan favorite is Kitana.

what time is the kast?

Countdown timer:
https://itsalmo.st/kombat-kast-time-crlg

https://www.twitch.tv/NetherRealm

1 Like

Whoa… Nice!!

Matt Burke, Ken Morris, Steve Brownback, Ed Boon and Tyler Lansdown all tweeting out a large, jade colored square with the hashtag kombatkast.

Guess we know who’s comin today! Hope you like her, @anon39655210!

1 Like

I saw… Oh… I saw it alright…

1 Like

In that case, Jade fans rejoice.

1 Like

I think it would be nice if we got some kind of “girl power” trailer like the I2 one that revealed Catwoman and Cheetah. Where we see Kitana, Jade, AND Frost.

1 Like

Another video discussing the roster leak,

And another in case no one saw it.

So, how are Jade fans liking Jade?

I’m happy. ^^

5 Likes

I’m happy for you friend.

1 Like

Two things I’ve noticed from the Jade vs Baraka intros:

• Unlike Kitana, Jade doesn’t like being a revenant
  • KITANA KHAN, also Jade not liking her rule

Also, revenant Jade is her best design IMO. Though I will admit I was expecting more staff combos like MK9 Jade or MKX Tanya. And they also showed Baraka’s second fatality during the matches, simple but effective.

Yo Jade’s new design is SICK!

Edit: After watching her gameplay…I might main her.
I didn’t even like Jade before but she looks FANTASTIC!

7 Likes

NRS pushing forward despite the leak! Awesome!

Me after watching the Jade Reveal:

1 Like

No new teaser. And next reveal in two weeks. Too slow. Jade is great.

Still lightning fast compared to Namco’s reveals, though with next week being the mobile update it feels like they will be slowing down significantly. Hope I’m wrong, really want to see Shao Khan’s gameplay before the game’s official release (though he’s DLC, so no hopes there).

1 Like

And there are still a lot of characters to reveal. When will those happen? About 15 characters in 2 months.

1 Like