Mortal Kombat 11

Yeah, I think he got locked out or something? Crazy. But yeah, I’ve never experienced cold like that before and I’ve been outside when the wind chill is -30. This was just on a different level. The wind chill be me got down to -55. We had about 50+ hours where the temperature never got above zero. Never seen or felt anything like it before.

That’s AWESOME that you quit smoking! Congrats man. I’m going to go pick up the patch this weekend. It’s the only way I’ve ever been able to quit. I quit for about five years, but then started flirting with it again and yeah… That’s just not a good idea lol.

Yeah, I’m not really digging her look either. I like the glowy hands and legs, but the huge shoulder pads look very MK: Armageddon era to me. That plus the bald look with the gold thing on top… I dunno. It’s okay, I guess. I’m hoping that seeing her in game will make her look a bit better. Right now, the whole look doesn’t do all that much for me. I feel like it’s missing detail in a lot of places, almost as if it’s just an early build of her, or something.

Agreed on all fronts. While I don’t mind two characters sharing the same idea of powers (Ermac and Kenshi have done it for multiple games now), there’s something better to me about a powered up boss that’s built that way and we don’t have a watered down version on the main roster.

I’m really hoping more MKX newbies make it in to this game. Erron Black is probably my favorite new character since MK2. Kotal Khan is definitely up there as well. I wouldn’t mind seeing Takeda again, and wouldn’t be mad if Kung Jin or even Jaqui showed up. I know most people aren’t big on Jaqui and while her move list is kinda plain, I think they could find ways to make her moves more interesting and I like her as a character.

They did a good job of making me care about her and Takeda and her friendship with Cassie in the comics and what not. She’s a decent character who could probably be a good character if they separated her from Jax and perhaps even from the special forces.

But on the whole, I’d take any of the MKX newbies over a substantial portion of the trilogy cast, especially the MK3 newbies not named Kabal. But that’s just me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kronikos being a boss-only character is just fine. Shang Tsung, Goro, Kintaro, Shao Kahn and Motaro were boss only characters for a while too. Just because a character is shown or fought doesn’t automatically mean they’ll be playable. We shouldn’t expect everything to be playable. If you ask me, I think we’ve been a bit spoiled in that regard.

1 Like

Ok. According to the MK wiki, we have these confirmed characters on the roster

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Liu Kang
  4. Kung Lao
  5. Raiden
  6. Johnny Cage
  7. Sonya Blade
  8. Kitana
  9. Jade
  10. Kabal
  11. Cassie Cage
  12. Kano
  13. Baraka
  14. Noob Saibot
  15. Rain
  16. Skarlet
  17. Geras

So this is what I’m hoping/predicting for the next set of characters

1. Sektor
  2. Frost
  3. Li Mei
  4. Nightwolf
  5. Shang Tsung
  6. Mileena
  7. New Character (x2)

DLC

1. Daegon
  2. Sareena
  3. Tasia or No Face or Krome
  4. Spawn
  5. Ash Williams
  6. The Joker or Pennywise or The Crow or Micheal Myers. One of those 4.

And I still think we’re getting a second season, but I don’t want to predict it until we see at least the main roster

I’m hoping for

1. Reptile
  2. Khameleon (not likley)
  3. Mileena
  4. Ermac
  5. Noob Saibot
  6. Smoke.

I would be shocked if Nightwolf makes it in the game.He’s 1 of the worst,least liked characters ever.

I have no doubt that the bottom slot by Geras will go to Shao kahn. That leaves the current roster frame count as 26 total characters. If you add 6 DLC on the top and 6 DLC on the bottom, to fill in the frame it will make a perfect square except for the 2 slots where Geras and Shao Kahn will be.
THat leaves 8 slots left according to the wiki list mentioned above… although I dont believe Jade, Rain or Noob are confirmed as strong as the rest of the list.
Here is what Id like to see the final 8 be…as far as the 12 DLC, there is no point at guessing those as they are likely to be mostly created based off fan reaction to the base roster and guests.

1. Kotal Kahn
  2. Erron Black
  3. Takeda
  4. Shang Tsung
  5. Reptile
  6. Smoke - Enenra
  7. Devorah
  8. Serena

This makes 26 characters…add in 2 - 6 packs of DLC and you have 38 characters for the final roster. Thats sounds about right to me and is 5 more than MK X. Wow…5 more…I could definitely be wrong…we may only get 1 DLC pack of 6. Giving us 32 characters…but that would make the roster frame look really unbalanced visually.

1. Scorpion
  2. Sub-Zero
  3. Liu Kang
  4. Kung Lao
  5. Raiden
  6. Johnny Cage
  7. Sonya Blade
  8. Kitana
  9. Jade
  10. Kabal
  11. Cassie Cage
  12. Kano
  13. Baraka
  14. Noob Saibot
  15. Rain
  16. Skarlet
  17. Geras
  18. Shao Kahn

WOW! Raiden has some sick azz new moves! Rolling thunder, Discharge, static sphere…this just makes me curious of all the new moves other characters will have!

1 Like

It’s not a pirate. It’s a cangaceiro.

I know this… but it still looks like a pirate.

LOL

3 Likes

Sad thing is many many tards out in facebook land believe this … they truly do! SMDH

I’m not sure I’d develop her any different than geras. She warrants only a skin imo
If they are from the same inception it’d only be clone city anyway- it’s probably best she be a neutral npc

there’s far too many other complex characters to develop and design

I had adream that I saw Reptile and Khameleon on the roster. I was overjoyed.

3 Likes

I had a dream Sadira was on the roster… I was even more overjoyed. :joy_cat:

1 Like

LOL… wouldn’t that be cool though? SHe could fit in the MK universe very easily IMO. MK doesnt really have an air combat character.
SPeaking of air combat, have you seen the Raiden moves where he can float in the air with a stance and moves that come out of the stance? Reminds me of Ermac or SIndel but looks really cool. All his new moves look cool!

Honestly, if there’s anyone that I think can get in, it’s either TJ or Cinder. My reason for this is because they’re the two characters with strings built in them already. Not to say that the other characters with strings don’t matter, but those two are the ones where their strings are an integral part of their game, especially Cinder. But I’m sure that they could come up with stuff for the other characters if they were chosen instead.

For real though, Cinder plz

Don’t get me wrong. I love both of them but IMO it should either be a mascot character (Jaco or Orchid) or a character that’s mass produced so MS will be fine with them being brutalized (Riptor or Fulgore). But Fulgore wouldn’t have gore so most of the fatalities and fatal blows wouldn’t work on him. Maybe Shadow Jago?

You’re talking about a series where a robot throws his head off as part of their X-Ray and still dies when he has his head blown off. I don’t think it matters.

3 Likes

I forgot about Triborg throwing his head. In the past I always just assumed it was metal armor grafted on top of flesh, but that really throws a wrench into things.

When is the Kombat kast?