Mortal Kombat 11

I think Onaga always looked like how he did.

Pls not talk about the “Beavis & Butt-Head” thing!? It’s making me sick in this thread.

It’s joke…

I hope Onaga really is in it. I actually liked Onaga. I used to think his boss battle was super hype.

3 Likes

Or is it? Am I? :wink: :wink:

More specifically the NEW REBOOTED Beavis and Butt-Head :wink:

More new possible potential guest characters for MK11:
Spawn
Doom Slayer aka Doom Guy

George/Lizzy/Ralph from Rampage, they’ll be based on their videogame iterations(red eyed, sharp toothed, roided and bipedal) but will have the new color schemes from the movie.

1 Like

The game isn’t even announced yet and you guys have already ruined it.

RUINED!!!

3 Likes

Lol. I wouldn’t be surprising if Spawn is guest in MK11, but I’m starting to get excited to see MK11 revealed at e3 2018. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, I just want Doom guy to keep on being Doom guy, he doesn’t need to be in MK.

1 Like

Who do you think will be in MK11?
And who do you want?

I want more characters from the 3D era to be translated into these games. Havik, Hotaru, Kira, Daegon, Fujin, Frost, Sareena, Li Mei, Blaze, Nitara, Ashrah, Onaga. Just because that era contains some of the series biggest mistakes, doesn’t mean everything should be left behind. I really want to see these guys back.

I also want to see the return of Skarlet. I’m upset that she was only in one game and then dropped from the series.

I hope Mileena and Ermac’s Arcade Mode endings are cannon and Shang Tsung is trying to recapture Outworld with a Mileena hive mind army! Rain and Tanya can join up with him as well.

I hope we can see some more playable deceased remnants. Like Baraka, Stryker, and Nightwolf. Also, it would be nice for Lou Kang and Kitana to have zombie children.

And, I hope Johnny Cage, Jax Briggs, Kenshi, and Sonya Blade decide they are all to old to keep doing this anymore and retire, leaving fighting evil Raiden and Liu Kang’s NetherRealm army up to their kids. I’m actually mad that they were still in the last one. (Not really with Kenshi, considering he uses a different weapon from his kid, but still). I think it was redundant and unnecessary padding of the roster. Keeping us from having more unique playable characters.

Also. Kintaro over Goro. Shao Kahn should be playable. And we need either Tri-Borg back, or at least just Sektor (aka, the best Cyber Ninja). In fact, If Tri-Borg is in the story, then Sektor’s mind should be the one controlling him.

3 Likes

One thing Is for CERTAIN.

the return of SINDEL

I played a bit of MKX tonight after watching that video above…the game is so good. It really looks great and the characters are amazing. I cant wait to see what they new next!

1 Like

I’d like to see her and Jade come back too (considering how MKX handled dead characters and Jade’s MK9 ending, they could easily do something to bring her back). Honestly I’m surprised didn’t pull a Triborg and at least have Sindel, Rain, and Baraka occupying one slot on the roster (could have called it the story pack DLC or something). I know they tried to do a MK Deception format of “you fight these characters in the story but can’t play as them”, but considering how leaving those characters as NPCs blew up in their face you’d think they would have tried to fix that via DLC packs instead of what we got (Tremor was great though, one of my favorite redesigns of a character).

In the case of characters I want in MK11, I actually want to see them make Belokk as a character in this game. From what I remember, Belokk was a character concept for MK4 (he was a big brutish character, and supposed to be one of Shinnok’s demon generals apparently) but he was cut from the final product due to time constraints (supposedly the team that worked on MK Gold tried to make him for that version but were hit with a C&D by Midway, as they were only allowed to add what Midway wanted them to add). Considering MKX was an alternate reality version of MK4’s story I was hoping he would be in that game but it never happened, not even as DLC. Also considering they brought back Tremor and even redesigned him they could easily do the same with Belokk, though now I wouldn’t be surprised if they forgot about this character concept (even Skarlet was in the MKX comic at least).

In terms of previously existing fighters, I think Nitara could be salvaged as she had a good amount of potential as a character. And while she did more resemble a buff pirate with bat wings instead of a vampire I honestly think they wouldn’t have to change much with her design except for the wings, she should instead have blood wings powered by her magic instead (kind of like Omen, where his wings only appear during jumping or certain specials). Hsu Hao would have been cool as a redesigned heavy bruiser cyborg, but NRS made it very clear he won’t be returning.

I know it sounds overly wishful, but I always liked the idea of taking a unused or bad character concept and reshaping it into something better. And as NRS didn’t have a mostly new/obscure roster with MKX as originally stated, MK11 would be a good time to do that.

Would like Tremor and Noob back

Can’t wait for MKXI to be announced in the next few months! Here’s the roster I’d be happy with, including characters that I might not be super excited about, but assume they’ll bring back and I’m fine with:

Returning Classic Characters
Scorpion, Sub Zero, Liu Kang, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Kitana, Jade, Kung Lao and Noob.

Returning 3D Era Characters
Fujin, Li Mei, Onaga, Sareena, Daegon.

Returning MKX Characters
Kotal Khan, Erron Black, D’Vorah, Cassie Cage, Takeda, Jackie Briggs

After this initial group of 20, we’ll get 6 new characters at launch, which is one more than MKX launched with.

Character DLC I’d want (assuming we get three groups of three like Injustice 2, though it could be more), I’ll predict:

Group 1: Ermac, Floating Monk, Havik

Group 2: Kabal, Kai, Spawn

Group 3: Sindel, Bat Girl, New Tarkatan Warrior

So basically, a nice balance of characters from each of the three eras, a few guests, and even a new MK character or two introduced the way Skarlett was in MK9. I’d also like to see an obscure character brought in as a new regular the way Tremor was. Here, I use a floating Monk from MK2’s backgrounds.

Here’s what I don’t want to see:

Returning Classic Characters
Scorpion, Sub Zero, Liu Kang, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Sonya, Kitana, Kung Lao, Jax, Noob, Sindel, Sektor, Ermac.

Returning 3D Era Characters
Kenshi, Onaga, Daegon

Returning MKX Characters
Kotal Khan, Cassie Cage, Jackie Briggs.

After this initial group of 20, we’ll get 6 new characters at launch, which is one more than MKX launched with.

Character DLC I’m not really interested in (assuming we get three groups of three like Injustice 2, though it could be more), I’d say:

Group 1: Kano, Michael Myers, Pinhead

Group 2: Rain, Chucky, Pennywise

Group 3: Samara, Jigsaw, Ghostface

In other words: I don’t want a metric ton of trilogy characters. I also don’t want to see cool new MKX characters get the shaft. Furthemore, characters that duplicate over in terms of plot usefulness like Cage, Sonya AND Cassie, or Jax AND Jackie shouldn’t happen. I see why the overlap was needed in MKX, but give the kids a game to shine by themselves.

I also don’t want a ton of guest DLC characters. I’m sure we’ll get a few, but ideally, I’d like to see them pick a different theme than horror villains and even more ideally, I’d like to see them keep the number of guests in check a bit better. Maybe two at the most.

1 Like

Dude how can you leave out Kano??? He had the best reimagining in MKX IMO.

But IM pretty sure this time they are going to bring in his son. HIs story ending mentioned his son prominently.

2 Likes