Mortal Kombat 11

Perhaps, but who knows.

doesnt look like ill be buying the game, priorities have shifted this past weekend. i wont have the time for it any time soon

1 Like

LIIIIIIFFFFFFFFEEEEEE and Adulting… two of the cruelest words to mankind. :confused:

1 Like

I don’t think it is. Kombat Pack 1 includes six characters, but the datamine has mentioned nine so far. There’s probably still more in Kombat Pack 2, assuming it ends up being the same size as the first.

1 Like

At least 3 more. I almost guarantee it.

Still hope for Sareena and other 3D era characters yet

Saw a supposed leak that had Ashrah and Drahmin in it and actually got excited. However, now I see it’s what, Sindel and Nightwolf? Happy for the fans that like these characters. I personally don’t like them at all.

I mean, we’re still missing three potential characters. I think they’re in the running.

Our very own @SightlessKombat has been streaming/recording this today:-

https://mixer.com/SightlessKombat?vod=99494697

Hype!

that and picking between 2 hobbies, the other will always win

1 Like

So if anyone here hates spoilers, stay away from Youtube until tomorrow. WB gave streamers and media outlets early access and there are posting everything about the game.

With that said, @xSkeletalx

When is the earliest time we are allowed to talk about the game in greater detail? The game has a midnight release on XB1 (and I guess everywhere else as well), but I’m guessing the mods don’t want people talking about it until later in the day at the very least (when everyone who has the game has a chance to play it).

1 Like

and I will still have hope for Reptile.

When in doubt, refrain from posting, or if you must post, use spoiler tags to prevent spoiling things for others.

On a personal note I would recommend not posting about leaked or supposedly leaked content.

1 Like

Isn’t there a new Kast today?

I was mainly referring to the arcade endings, story mode, intro dialogues, etc. I never liked leaks since they spoil the developers’ surprises, which can ruin the game for a lot of people. Either way, I’ll just wait a few days before discussing anything MK11 related. I have a large backlog of other games so I’m in no pressure to think about this game.

Also did NRS delay the next livestream until release day or something? I see no activity on their Twitch channel. They said the last 2 characters on the base roster would be shown off.

Again, the other option is to use spoiler tags. That way things are blurred and people won’t be spoiled accidentally.

I don’t think this counts as spoilers.

Now I know which Liu Kang intro and win pose I’m using.

1 Like

Well that seems very concerning.

Well, who knows. Maybe it is for good.